PDA

View Full Version : Don't see stats on Betsafe (ongame)

Eatmyraise
07-25-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi. My stats are not showing on Betsafe. It does show the latest pots played but not any stats. Here are some info:

What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.11.03 Internal partII

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? Betsafe, no other site

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT) NL hu

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? Yes

If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
They show up and it imports correctly.

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
I have to choose tablefinder and then mark the table and after a while it start showing my 6max stats and they show up fine. Then when I change to hu the stats is gone and only the latest three pots show. The hu stats works fine on other sites. And I don't get other then the 6maxstats to show in the replayer either.

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Yes

netsrak
07-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Please update to 1.11.03 final.
And if it still doesn't work please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config and please post screenshots of a table, the table manager and your additional Hud filters.

Eatmyraise
07-25-2010, 11:54 AM
I updated and it is still the same. Here are some pictures and my config.

Thanks

netsrak
07-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Are you running a handgrabber simultaneously? Please try without it.

The 2nd image shows the table carlsbad with hud, the 3rd the same table without Hud. Are you playing 2 tables with the same name and you only have a hud on one of them? This is a known problem but we have no fix for it at the moment.

Eatmyraise
07-25-2010, 01:35 PM
No handgrabber. I included the two pictures to show that the stats for sixmax works but when I change to my hu stats they don't show, only the last three pots played?

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:38 AM
So you have 2 Hud configurations.
One for 6max which works and one for HU which doesn't work (only last pots)?

Then i think there is something wrong with the Hud configuration for the HU hud.

Can you create a new Hud with some basic stats for HU and try this?

Please attach your file prefs.xml then we can check it.

Eatmyraise
07-26-2010, 03:50 AM
So you have 2 Hud configurations.
One for 6max which works and one for HU which doesn't work (only last pots)?

Yes, thats right. And in my replayer I can only see the 6maxstats.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
I tested your Hud configuration in my replayer and it worked.
Can you please try to right click on the table in table manager and choose the "hu" Hud. Does this work.

And please activate table preferences -> force on top for this test to make sure thats the stats are not hidden somehow.

Eatmyraise
07-26-2010, 01:05 PM
I get the 6maxstats as default and they work but I have to right click and choose the "hu" hud and then I only get the latest three pots played.
I did activate force on top but didn't change anything.
I did have UAC activated before and I tried to deactivate it but it didn't help.

Eatmyraise
07-26-2010, 03:21 PM
I did reinstall the hu-stats and then I got my own stats but not my opponents but the latest three pots showed. Then he left so I went to another table and then my stats didn't show up again. Really strange.

netsrak
07-27-2010, 03:43 AM
Just to make sure that its not a problem of the version.
Please download 1.11.02b from this thread and try with this version - does it make a difference?
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-03-official-release.html

Eatmyraise
07-27-2010, 06:22 AM
No difference.

When I watch a hand in the replayer I see the 6max-stats, and when I bring up the tablemanager and change to hu-stats I only see the line handhistory and no other graphic.

This is the same no mather what version.

Thanks for the help so far, hope you can find the problem.

netsrak
07-27-2010, 08:00 AM
I think we need to have a look at your installation.
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Eatmyraise
07-27-2010, 08:31 PM
I did solve it myself. In tablemanager you can choose hu on both the menu and check the boxes, I did that before. Now I have hu only selected in the topmenu and then it works.

But the stats are flickering and are not allways there, any solution to that?

netsrak
07-28-2010, 05:02 AM
Table preferences -> force on top should fix this.