PDA

View Full Version : How to align the HUD stats?!?!

ice320
10-20-2008, 02:01 AM
Here's a link to a screenshot of what my HUD looks like:

http://i36.tinypic.com/b80111.jpg

Notice on all 3 full ring tables and on the 6-max table, the stats in the bottom left hand corner are jumbled on each table and not in order. On the 6max table (the table on the bottom left) the stats for two players are on top of each other. On the top left table you'll see my stats actually cover my hole cards. On all tables the box telling you the Avg VPIP for the table is not centered and covers a player's avatar.

Just downloaded HM and am using the trial.

I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to get the stats on the table to align with the names on the table. I want my stats right near my name and my opponent's stats near their names. I don't want them jumbled or on top of each other. I want them spaced evenly and aligned. I've searched through all the FAQs and the one video link listed about how to configure the hud and I've found nothing. The video link wasn't even valid. Can someone please contact me and help. I'm just playing on Pokerstars and I thought everything would just work smoothly. I would like to purchase this program but I need it to work first.

Msn messenger: ice32000@hotmail.com

fabio
10-20-2008, 06:28 AM
HUD Options -> Seating Preferences -> PokerStars -> change the numbers to "-"

ice320
10-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Fabio I already did that before I took the screenshot, before I did that, the hud was even more screwed up.:(

Anaconda75
10-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Use your Right mouse button to drag and drop to align the HUD just like you want it :D