PDA

View Full Version : Emailed support and sales 4 times in last week with no response!

jackclark22
07-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Posting on here to hopefully get some sort of response from someone who works for Hold Em Manager. I was emailing back and forth with someone from support about my software code. They said they could not find a record of my name or email address to provide me with a copy of my code so I could use the software on a new computer. The last email I received which was over a week ago said if I could provide a receipt of purchase they would happily provide me with a new code. I looked in my pay pal history and found my purchase on sept 17th 2009. I emailed that info back along with my unique transaction Id number. Once I sent that email I never heard back from anyone. I waited 3 or 4 days and sent the email again, yet again no response. I waited a few more days and sent another email with still no response. So a few days ago I sent another email to both support and sales and to my dismay still have yet to receive a single email back.

I have now sent 4 emails without any sort of response after always hearing back within 24 hours. I am not sure if you guys think I am trying to scam a code or something but obv that is not the case. I have provided every bit of info you requested. I purchased through pay pal so you 100% have a record of it on your end. Please advise some sort of solution, I am at my wits end!

netsrak
07-25-2010, 06:58 AM
Did you check your spam folder.
I'll forward this thread to our support manager and he will hopefully contact you soon.

fabio
07-25-2010, 07:09 AM
Hi,

I was unable to find any support tickets with the email address you use on the forums here. Please PM me the email address you have used and I'll look into it.

Sorry for the inconvinience.