PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesnt import all FTP hands

Pipsmaker
07-24-2010, 03:06 AM
HEM doesnt import all hands. For example, last session I played 488 hands and only 190 were impoted, i.e. I can see them in sessions, graphs etc. btw, in time I played Table Manager showed correct number of hands played. Exactly the same problem was a session before. I tried to copy those hands from archive file but HEM didnt find any new file or imported files but all were duplicate hands. Help me, please.

Pipsmaker
07-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Btw, all those hands are in HEM archive file (count manually). When I sort hands by tables I can see that only about 40% of them are shown on graphs and sessions. When I try to import from folder it says all hands are duplikates. In case, I import them from particular file says 0 new file found.

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:08 AM
FTP made some changes to the handhistory format during the last days. So you should update to 1.11.03.
To reimport the missing hands please copy them from the archive folder to a different folder and import them again. via import file or import from folder.

Pipsmaker
07-24-2010, 10:01 AM
FTP made some changes to the handhistory format during the last days. So you should update to 1.11.03.
To reimport the missing hands please copy them from the archive folder to a different folder and import them again. via import file or import from folder.

I updated at once it was revealed.

Tried to reimport in both ways many times. No success. Any more ideas?

_Loki_
07-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Pipsmaker - I wrote this in answer to your post in another thread

Troubleshoot using this
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Inaccurate+Reports)

I suppose this is the same problem ? Is it FTP RUSH PLO like in your other post ?

I've just read this thread & you are not very clear
By reading your other post I THINK you are saying that ALL the hands are importing, but they are not all showing in reports etc ??

It's possible they were imported & you have a filter set - it often looks like there is no filter set up when there is a filter !!
Try the above FAQ & report back

Pipsmaker
07-25-2010, 01:41 AM
Loki,

I posted this earlier when i thought HEM didnt import hands. Later I understood it just didnt display some of them. Sorry, for this mess.
The solution for me was creating new database and currently everything is working perfectly.

Thanks a lot!

patscho00
07-25-2010, 05:47 AM
I have the same Problem. I cant import the rush hands. I looked at the Filter and it shows "no filter".

netsrak
07-25-2010, 06:46 AM
Please clear the filters once although it shows no filters.

patscho00
07-25-2010, 07:32 AM
THX! It works. But I have one more questions:

The produced rake which is showen by Hm is it the real rake which I produced? Because I played 2k Hands in Rush 50/100 and it showes me only 90$ I thought it would me more

netsrak
07-25-2010, 12:10 PM
The rake stat is adjusted per site so it should be the real FTP rake in your case.

Pipsmaker
07-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi,

The same problem again. This afternoon I played a session of 798 hands (FTP's software shows the number of hands played in last session). Then I went to HEM, sorted hands by sesions. It says I played 198 hands (!!!) in that session. The same problem is in graphs. I removed all filters. No help. Copied HH from archive folder to another folder on desktop, tried to import from that folder, tried to import separte files. Nothing works. Will I need to create new database every night to have all my hands displayed in HEM? :)

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:22 AM
Did you already try with a new database?

Please check your windows region settings. Is your Currency and datetime scheme set to Standard or English(US)?

What type of game are you playing?

Pipsmaker
07-26-2010, 06:08 AM
I created a new database. Now I have ALL my hands displayed in reports and graphs again. Though I didnt play poker yet.

My timezone is UTC +02.00. All date, time and currency settings are local i.e. Lithuanian (think that can be a problem?)

I play 6 max FL Holdem.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 07:43 AM
It all hands are ok with the new database i think your regional settings are fine.

I think your original database was damaged somehow and i hope it works fine from now on with the new database.
Please do regular backups of your database in the future: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/72/Backup+%26+Restore+Database)