PDA

View Full Version : Rake Calculation Not Right

tyler_055
07-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I just recently started playing 100 NL full ring and the rakeback calculation is way off on my holdem manager. According to my reports, I am paying less and making less in rake at 100 NL than at 50 NL. Obviously this should not be the case. I went through every pot I played in a session as the replayer shows the total amount of rake paid at the end, and it's not even close to what the report shows. Any answers as to what is going on here?

Thanks

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:03 AM
How can i help you if you don't tell me which site you are playing at and which HM version?

tyler_055
07-24-2010, 11:55 AM
How can i help you if you don't tell me which site you are playing at and which HM version?

I play at full tilt. I have the newest version, 1.11.03.
But the previous versions also did not calculate the rake right at 100 NL.
I posted this question on another fourm and someone else said they have the same problem with it.

netsrak
07-25-2010, 06:51 AM
Our rake calculation is defined site specific to dealt, contributed or whatever the site is using.

I haven't heard from other users that our FTP rake calculation is wrong.
It can be affected by factors like clearing a bonus or something like that.

If you have an official FTP statement on how they calculate their rake (possibly from FTP support) please forward it with some sample hands which show the difference in HM rake to support@holdemmanager.com. Please add a link to this thread and an explanation.

tyler_055
07-25-2010, 01:35 PM
I can't send any hands that show the difference because thats not where the problem is. In the HEM hand history replayer, the rake taken out of the pot is correct. BUT, in the reports section, under the rake column, the number is MUCH smaller than what it should be. When I add up the rake taken out on the hand history replayer(which is correct according to FTP rake calculations) it is a much larger number then what shows up in the reports section under Rake. Therefore, the problem lies in the reports section. I have no idea how much rake I actually paid unless I go through every single hand I've played in the replayer and add it up.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:20 AM
But we need some hands to reproduce the problems.
Please send in screenshots of the replayer, the wrong report and the original handhistory files.

N0talent
07-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi!
I also have a problem with Rake. My HM shows more Rake then the 100% equivalent of my paid RB. I was playing NL 1/2 6 max Rush and NL 0,50/1 6 max Rush and am using the 1.11.03 HM version. I also didnt purchase anything in the FT shops or clear a bonus. HM shows me that I raked $1419. I got $329 RB from FT which is about $1218 Rake. what is right? Am I getting screwed by FTP :P ?