PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete Tournaments

Kewprych
07-23-2010, 07:35 PM
For some reason some of my tournaments are coming up as uncompleted, anyone have an idea what that is from? Could it be from possibly disconnecting during that tournament? Anyone else have this issue?

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Which site?
Which tourney type?
Which Hm version?
If you are disconnected during a tourney this may happen. You should edit the results manually in the data view.

Kewprych
07-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Site - Pokerstars
Tourney Type - MTSNG/MTT
HEM version - Holdem Pro + Omaha Pro

I'm not sure of which tourneys they are so I can't put in my results, if I requested my hand history from pokerstars and replaced all the files in my database and replaced it with the HH they give me should that fix it up?

The Minder
07-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Site - Pokerstars
Tourney Type - MTSNG/MTT
HEM version - Holdem Pro + Omaha Pro

I'm not sure of which tourneys they are so I can't put in my results, if I requested my hand history from pokerstars and replaced all the files in my database and replaced it with the HH they give me should that fix it up?

No. HEM can only work out finish positions for STTs. In all other cases you need to request tournament summaries (not hand histories) from the pokerstars requests tab. Then you need to import those emails into HEM.

See here FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information#tournament)