PDA

View Full Version : Problems when i play many mtts and the hm stop the auto-import

jardimeuropa
10-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Hi

I have problems with hm when i play 2 or more games at same time.

The HM not import the hand history and the hud not appear.

everyday i need close the hm, wait 5 minutes (between my session) and open
again the hm to try it import again.

and if i play many games at same time, more fast the hm has this problem stopping the auto-import

sometimes, when i restart the hm, appear one poup-up saying "you have problems with your postgresql"

but after click in "start auto import" and wait 5 minutes, the hm re-begin to work right and i can use the hm
for more 20 minutes, when i has the same problem with import again.

i don't know why. can be problems with my computer? but i'm feel so bad everyday with this problem!

anybody here can help me using any software (like teamwiever or mikogo) and look where is the problem)?

i don't know what to do :'(

Patvs
10-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_02Oct2012.exe

Go into your auto import folders, and manually move handhistory files that may be stuck to your archive folder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta -
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions t o the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

jardimeuropa
10-10-2012, 11:06 PM
you said:

"Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?"

i don't know what means "operating system" and "firewall". but my anti-virus is "AVAST internet security".

you said:

"Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe"

i made it and installed.

but why do you want click with right side of mouse in "dbcontrolpanel.exe" , "holdemmanager.exe" and "hmhud.exe" ?

i made it and used normal these ".exe" .

but my problem is when i'm playing 3,4,5,6,7,... games at same time!

what i need make in this problem time? when the holdem manager bug the importing hh and make me freak :s

* i don't know speak english. i'm brazilian and only know speak portuguese.
do you have support in portuguese?

tks

udbrky
10-11-2012, 03:06 AM
I can't tell what site this is. Are your hand histories in English?

Make sure that c:\hmarchive is not in your auto import folder list.

Go into the folders in your auto import list and make sure that they are cleared. Move the files to c:\hmarchive

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

udbrky
10-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Operating System is the main program that is used to run your computer. The major ones are Windows, Mac and Linux. HM has to have windows to run, so even Mac and Linux will need a program to allow Windows to run installed.

The types of Windows are XP, Vista, Windows 7, and possibly now, Windows 8.

That is what we mean by what operation system you have.

Your firewall will be shown in the Control Panel - System - Security Center most of the time.