PDA

View Full Version : .asp

DRS
07-23-2010, 07:18 AM
my summaries file i got a while back from PS isnt importing. i used this file when i created a database for the first time and it was working then. I noticed that the extension seems different, Iam pretty sure that when i downloaded it from my email the extension was htm but now its asp?? how did this happen?
do i need to request it again from PS or is there a simple solution?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Please request a html or txt file from stars support.

_Loki_
07-23-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm guessing now because I haven't used the PS service in a long time, but I think you somehow saved the PS webpage containing your HH's

Did PS email you a URL link directly to your HH's on their server & you are supposed to click on the link to get their server to start sending you the files ?
Do you still have the email ? Because you can still click on the link

DRS
07-23-2010, 02:03 PM
new summaries in html doesnt work either. it is importing but in tourney--data view no games are marked completed and its only showing games i got in the money. gives a nice graph do:D

@loki
in my experience summaries requested in html come as an attachment.
HH comes with url or multiple url's along with a username and password and can only be downloaded from url, not viewed. I was talking about Summaries.

_Loki_
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
I do know what you are talking about -
I was suggesting a possible scenario you...

you...

you..

Geography teacher

DRS
07-25-2010, 09:25 AM
a scenario for HH's, but the summaries is the problem.
to use your previous example, i was drowning and you didnt throw me a raft but a golf tee, thought you misread. thats all i was saying.

I have no reason to offend you, youre posts are ussualy very helpfull.