PDA

View Full Version : Hand Range Tool improvements

wrap_it
07-23-2010, 03:53 AM
hey,

I really think this tool has a lot of potential but right now it's not quite there where it could be. First of all it would be really great if you could exclude the toprange of villain's draws with a slider as well because right now there's no possibility of modeling him shoving his strong draws whereas calling weaker ones.

Additionally you could make it a little user friendly i.e. I'd like to pull the slider to x% and deselect individuel hands. Another great thing would be if you can manually select hands with specific suits (not sure what the suit matrix does there since it appears to be not working at all).

Should I put this up on the uservoice site? Doesn't seem like a great new idea but rather a package of little fixes.

Another terribly awesome thing would be if you could input a hero's range instead of his actual holecards so that a range vs range equity is calculated but I'm not sure if the calculation is fast enough then.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:40 AM
Please use our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)