PDA

View Full Version : custom filter to search 1 hand played rush challenge FTPA

pmania
07-23-2010, 02:14 AM
Hi, is it possible I filter my hands so I find the one and only hand I played for completing the Rush Full Tilt Poker Academy Challenge ? Because I seem stuck at this task atm:

In a real money, NL Hold’em, Rush Poker ring game session, when you flop top pair or better, bet or raise 40% of the pot or more on the flop, turn and river, winning the pot on the river or at showdown. Repeat 3 times.

And if I look at the filter options in hm I already think I will be stuck to select flop top pair or better, that surely must be possible. And with these rules the filter must apply to:

easy All play must be in a real money, no limit Hold’em, Rush Poker ring game session. Rush Poker tournaments do not qualify.
Seems hard You must flop top pair or better. If the flop is paired, you must have two pair or better. If the flop has three of kind on board, you must have a full house or better.
Can I exactly select 40% or more? You must bet or raise 40% the size of the pot or more on each the flop, turn, and river. Any action before your turn will count as part of the pot when it is your turn to act. Your total raise must be at least 40% of that pot. Example: Pre-flop pot is $6. On the flop, a player bets $2, and another player calls $2. The pot is now $10. You must raise to a total bet of $4 (40%) or more.
I can't find nothing on oppent, but this must be standard I assume At least one opponent must call you on the flop and the turn.
medium :P You must win the pot on the river or at showdown.

PS: I made notes above for each one of the 5 parts which seems troublesome, notes are in Italic!
btw: I did search this part of the forum for academy and found nothing