PDA

View Full Version : HEM Importing all hands, but not all show up in reports/graphs

z32fanatic
07-22-2010, 11:21 PM
I just bought a new laptop and installed HEM/postgres, etc. When I import hands, my HUD shows the correct # of hands and results, but when I look in the HEM client reports and graphs, only about 75% of the hands show up. I've made sure I don't have any filters or anything like that. Also, hands are missing on the graphs and reports from multiple sites, so it's not just an issue with one site.

I tried purging the hands from today, which was successful. Now, when I import from the HMArchive and one file that didn't get transferred to the archive, it says 0 hands found to process, so they don't import.

I also tried copying/pasting the HH of the unarchived file to a new notepad and importing that file, and it said there were 49 duplicate hands, and 145 errors, with 0 hands imported. Not really sure what to try now....

Thanks for any help!

z32fanatic
07-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Nevermind, got it working. Making a new database and importing to there did the trick. Gotta love the app at the bottom of the thread that shows previous similar threads, they always have the answers!