PDA

View Full Version : Auto Importer doesnt work with FTP!

Pica
07-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi,

I have updated to the new 03 version but the Auto Importer still doesn't work for my SNGs on FTP. :(
I could really use it as I keep my sngs on after I get knocked out to see who won and with the regular import I cannot do that even if I have the table open.

Any way to fix?
Pica.

_Loki_
07-23-2010, 02:12 AM
Maybe I am misunderstanding you...

I thought that HM didn't support the importing of 'observed' hands after you are KO'd. It's against the T&C's of nearly all poker sites now to do this

Is HM working correctly when you play ?

Pica
07-23-2010, 02:37 PM
The Auto Importer doesnt work for my hands either which is the main problem. I leave it on so that I can see which positions the other people finished, not to see their cards lol.

The problem is that my auto importer doesnt work, and thats that. It worked before the FTP update and now it doesnt.

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Is the auto-importer = tablemanager not starting or is it not importing hands?

Pica
07-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Not Importing hands! And this is really pissing me off because now I have a couple of hundred SNGs where I cannot see my opponents finishing position because the auto importer didnt put in which position they finished in.

Pica
07-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Any news on this, I ordered this a couple of weeks ago and if this wont work I might as well return this product as the main reason I have this product is not working.

netsrak
07-25-2010, 07:21 AM
With the latest release 1.11.03 everything should work on FTP.