PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager don't open

tsirsilva
07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi, i am a begginer with HM, but already tried a lot and decided to post here.

I had .01 version and table manager didn't open already.

Updated to .03 but it still don't work.

I use W7, pokerstars (hands are importing ok), im running dbcontrolpanel, hmhud and holdem manager as administrator.

Already tried anothers solutions (rename holdemmanager.config file), and nothing.
Stop import/auto import/relaunch hud but table manager don't open.

can anyone help me?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe manually (double click on the file)

tsirsilva
07-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe manually (double click on the file)

nothing happens

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:43 AM
We had some users with a similar problem which could be solved by a fresh installation.

1. Please rename your config subfolder.
2. Install the latest HM patch again.
3. Do some tests with the standard configuration. Does it work
4. If thats ok please copy backup the saved config folder from 1.
5. Does it still work?

tsirsilva
07-24-2010, 03:06 PM
i renamed config folder, installed the new patch, when i hit start auto import table manager opened, but i lost all my configurations..

sorry, i didn't understand step 4, my english is not that good.
can u explain it again?

Danielitoosk
07-24-2010, 03:39 PM
we need some fix fast, it was working one day, then it crashed a few times, then it doesnt open anymore, changed config, doesnt do anything, reinstalled still doesnt do anything

netsrak
07-25-2010, 07:44 AM
i renamed config folder, installed the new patch, when i hit start auto import table manager opened, but i lost all my configurations..

sorry, i didn't understand step 4, my english is not that good.
can u explain it again?

With renaming your config folder all your settings were saved but removed from the active installation. To get them back save your new config folder with the working configuration files. Close Holdemmanager, copy the files from your original config folder to the new config folder and restart HM. If you experience the problems again with this your original configuration is corrupt. Please close HM again and restore the new configuration from the fresh installation. You'll need to reconfigure everything manually.

we need some fix fast, it was working one day, then it crashed a few times, then it doesnt open anymore, changed config, doesnt do anything, reinstalled still doesnt do anything
Please check the handhistory folders of your poker clients. Delete all files you see there or move them to a different folder and try again.

Danielitoosk
07-25-2010, 01:06 PM
it works now, i installed again and it seems it was some error between the chair and the keyboard, for other useres, when u rename config folder, remember i need to set auto import folder, names and all stuff again.

only thing is when i started again it was asking for cards0.png if i member correctly.

now lets hope it doesnt crash again.
ty for help.

eiffel
07-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi I got the same problem, after I installed the latest version patch 1.11.03, the table manager won't open after I click the "Start Auto Import", but if I click the hmhud.exe the table manager will be opened. So what should I do? I tried to rename the config folder and installed the patch again but it's not working. Many thanks for your help!

I use XP, Pokerstars

Danielitoosk
07-25-2010, 01:26 PM
u the same eiffel that plays 4.4's on stars? :P
btw first of all try restart ur pc. might sound stupid but....that.

eiffel
07-25-2010, 01:29 PM
actually not the same eiffel...XD
but i did try restart already...any other suggestion?

netsrak
07-26-2010, 04:02 AM
We are just investigating this. Did you try the complete reinstallation as i posted before?

I hope this can fixed with the next release.