PDA

View Full Version : Ongame Import extremely slow, have tried old versions too

Viggo92
07-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi,

My Import and the HUD in HeM has worked completely fine the last 5-6 months. But for about 10-12 days ago it began delay when the HUD was displayed, as it has too import about 1-4k hands from 14-15 files which took around 10 minutes. After that the HUD and import worked fine. I used the 1.11.02b version when this happend.

Then, yesterday, I updated it too 1.11.03 beta version (before 1.11.03 final version was released today), and then I couldn't import hands at all. I figured it was because I had updated HeM and accepted to play without HUD that session. Then today, I have both used the old 1.11.02b version and the new 1.11.03 version, but it still dosen't work. I deleted HeM and my database and tried to do it all over again, but as far I came was that it imported at an extremely slow rate of about 6hands/second which would take over 12 hours to import all my 170.000 hands (how many hands/seconds should I expect?), and the HUD would probably not work again when I finally imported all the hands, so I stopped the import after 30 minutes.

It seems like the database and my text files of HHs don't work so good together as they did before all this happend - I don't know what I can do now.

Regards,

Viggo.

_Loki_
07-22-2010, 06:36 PM
###
I don't know ongame, but this thread may have the answer
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/33906-ongame-import-doesnt-work-anymore-1-11-03-a.html

Read this as well which tells you where the Ongame HH folder is & some other good stuff;
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Ongame - BWIN Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/13/Ongame+-+BWIN+Setup)

###

Viggo92
07-22-2010, 06:44 PM
It will import now, just very slow still.

I am very close to monkeytilt right now, I have another problem - I can't change the default stats HeM is setting up. I just can't change anything from the HUD Display. I have used version 1.11.0, 1.11.02, 1.12.02, 1.12.02b, 1.13.03, all the versions can't change my HUD Display, fucking joke.

I'm using Win7 64bit - all the guidelines and links have I tried, it dosen't work.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:00 AM
Please delete your Ongame handhistory file or move it to a different folder. It might be to big.
For the Hud configuration: please make sure you are changing the hud which is used at the tables.
To switch the Hud while playing right click on the table in the table manager and choose another Hud configuration.

Viggo92
07-23-2010, 08:34 AM
It's working now. I can't believe it didn't tried this out before - thank you.

Just have two other minor questions:

1) Where can I do so when you driving the mouse in front of your HUD stats, the more detailed stats won't come up? As it is now, when my mouse is "touching" my stats it will show the more detailed - I would like to change that to so I had to click on the stats before the more detailed showed up. Hope you get what I mean.

2) How can I do so the "default" HUD-configurations is default when I open a new table. As it is now I need to change it whenever I open a new table.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:22 AM
1) table preferences -> click for popup

2) this is configured under player preferences -> choose your Hud -> use for