PDA

View Full Version : Import not working correctly?

mong
10-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi I exported my hands (9500) from my laptop and transferred it to my main computer. I opened HM2, hit databases, export --> all hands

Imported them in manually --> hand importing --> import from folder

it imports and I even exported for Hero only and imported and it showed the correct # of hands

I didn't make any new aliases but for some reason hm2 on the main computer is only showing about 1/3 of hands from this month.

DogNamedBluff
10-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Please view this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1481/How+are+Missing+Hands+or+Inaccurate+Reports+fixed% 3F to help find a solution for missing hands or inaccurate Reports.

mong
10-09-2012, 04:54 AM
ok so I didn't do anything but this time when i checked my hem to go back and do what u told me, it worked.

Any idea as to why this is? This actually happens w/my data regularly often where I'll win some stacks on stars, it won't show up, and then later the next day, all the data is there for "yesterday"

DogNamedBluff
10-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Where did you check for number of hands played, Reports or Active Session? Did you use and Filters? Did you play though midnight? What are your settings for Start of Day and Site Time Adjustment?

mong
10-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I always check the cash results graph under Reports

I live in Hungary so I'm only 1 hr ahead of UK time, which is what I assume most Euro sites use.

I just clicked auto-detect on the import time settings and hopefully that'll fix it all

Patvs
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
On which network are you playing?
Please manually set up the adjust import time settings.

Auto-detect may not be accurate if you play on Microgaming:
This is because not all Microgaming clients operate on the same time.

For example Ladbrokes operates on UK time.
Nordic Bet operates on Central European time.