PDA

View Full Version : Graphed Hands not displaying all hands

Firesphere
07-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Firstly, I apologize if this is posted somewhere else, I have been searching and can not find it.

When I run Holdem Manager, and look at my graph, I can only see the hands I played in today's session, I can not see anything before that in the "Graphed Hands Section. It is very frustrating, because I want to look back over my hands and find out what trends I have that are negative or positive. In the date filter section at the top I have tried everything, changing from all hands to this weeks' hands, this months, last 3 days, etc, etc... nothing seems to help.. I also have made sure to select "All" from the radio buttons in the "Graphed Hands" tab.. it still does not help.

Any Idea what I am doing wrong, clearly the hands are in there, or there would not be a graph displaying them.

I have been using Holdem Manager for a few months now, and this problem only occurred about 5-6 days ago.. at first I wasn't concerned, thought it was in tandem with that Full Tilt update problem...

Thanks in advance for all your help... oh, I am running Windows 7, I have the newest version of full tilt as of today, and I have upgraded to Holdem Manager 1.11.03.

Firesphere
07-22-2010, 06:48 PM
any ideas?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:02 AM
We have some problems with the graphed hands, i generated a bug report for it some weeks ago.

Please try to remove the 3 winner * columns from the hands view. This might help. You can do this in options->settings->hands view.

Sometimes it helps to restart HM and check the graphed hands then.