PDA

View Full Version : Today's Full Tilt update rolled back date format for hand histories, fixed HEM import

systema
07-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Just a PSA: Date and time stamp format have been rolled back. My HEM is now doing just fine (ver. 1.10.06a).

Jon
07-23-2010, 05:23 AM
i am on the current release version 1.11.03. after the 2nd FTP patch, the importing of hands in HEM is indeed now fixed. however the HUD is still missing.

should i just uninstall HEM completely and use version 1.10.06a (without the latest HEM update on July 21st) to make the HUD work?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
It should work with 1.11.03 too.

Please check your auto-import settings etc.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

mxrider
07-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I have just updated to 1.11.3 and my hands are importing fine, my hud is working fine but it is not showing my trny results at all. I've played 2 this morning and nothing is showing at all. My trny's from yesterday are showing fine.

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.