PDA

View Full Version : Import of handhq hands not working

Crazy_dog
07-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Bought 1m hands for Ipoker from handhq!
They are in xml format, and HM just report errors when I import them... No hands gets imported at all!!!

This is from my work pc and i am pretty sure they would work from my other pc!!! As I tried something similar earlier where my home pc could import hands of same format but my work pc couldnt...

I suspect I am missing some kind of extra program as I have only Poker related programs on the one that reports errors from HM instead of importing the hands!

My work pc hm is fully updated!

Best regards
CD

netsrak
07-22-2010, 09:54 AM
The most likely reason for this is that you have customized language settings on your work pc. Please check the currency and date/time settings and try to change them to standard(us).

Crazy_dog
07-23-2010, 04:47 AM
Hi

Tried that - changed everything - didnt work and me and my 'collegues' have never had any issues with the language and country settings regarding HM and imports - and I had btw no problems importing the hands at my home pc (where I have customized language settings - just as IU used to have on my Work PC)!

But it still doesnt import on my work pc!

Best regards
CD

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Please create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database.

Crazy_dog
07-23-2010, 09:31 AM
hi - that actually works! So do i need to use different dbs?

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:13 AM
That would be the best - reimport all your hands into the new database.
You should find them in your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).