PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's hands at FTP

KimosabiALN
07-22-2010, 07:44 AM
After the last release, the import of HH from FTP got working ok again... but the hands I played yesterday don't show up at the grafic or sessions report, can I recover them someway to the database?

netsrak
07-22-2010, 09:39 AM
They were moved to your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
Please copy them to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder.

KimosabiALN
07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Didn't worked... even created a new database and the hands are like it were never played...

jokah03
07-22-2010, 07:05 PM
They were moved to your archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
Please copy them to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder.

Where exactly is this folder? I tried looking and couldn't find it..even did a search and my CPU couldn't find it.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Didn't worked... even created a new database and the hands are like it were never played...
Did you update to 1.11.03 before importing?

Where exactly is this folder? I tried looking and couldn't find it..even did a search and my CPU couldn't find it.

Please check your HM Auto-import settings, the folder defined there is the one you need to look at.

gareth336
07-23-2010, 04:57 AM
I have the same problem.

I located the HH's and put them into my usual importing folder, HM then imported the files but told me that they were all duplicate hands, however I still can't find any of the hands when running a report.

I am now on version 1.11.03, but it seems that the hands were imported with my previous version of HM. It looks as though the hands are in there somewhere but as they were imported incorrectly they can't be found when running a report but when trying to re-import them with the updated HM, it is finding the hands and is unable to replace them and is just reporting back that they are duplicates.

Any ideas of how to delete the incorrectly imported hands so that we can re-import them correctly?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:11 AM
The hands with the wrong date should not be imported as far as i know.
I have no idea how to identify them if they were imported for you.
If you find them you can delete them via right mouse key and after this reimport them again.

If you cant find them you should create a new database and reimport all your hands.