PDA

View Full Version : Ongame (betsafe) HUD

johncc
07-22-2010, 05:35 AM
I play at 5 max, yet cannot get the HUD, to put the ppl's Stats in the right (or indeed) any position

I have set up P seating using the 10 seat button as this is the only option in HUD options as far as i can tell..

please help if there is a solution, TY

netsrak
07-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest version 1.11.03 and check our FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin)

johncc
07-22-2010, 10:58 AM
OK, I have found how to do this, but as i just downloaded the latest version, mine was the one previous.

Auto Importing just hangs, Table manager pop up and i cant use table finder beacuse it says you have to wait until hands have been imported.

been using HEM for eons, never had this problem before, TY

johncc
07-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Slight update, after a reboot it said "found 8 files" then the green bar hung 1/4 of the way across, if I ask it to stop importing nothing happens and i have to just log out

netsrak
07-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Probably a corrupt handhistory file.

Please delete all files in the betsafe handhistory folder or move them to a different folder, reboot your computer and try again.

johncc
07-23-2010, 04:58 AM
I tried re booting several times WITHOUT deleting any HH

Like magic it started working again..

and now this morning UK. its the same so will delete HH and see what happens

TY

Kev123
07-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I have the same problem with Ongame but at Tower . 5 max tables, it seems that since players are just put in random seat numbers on a 10 max table the HUD doesn`t know what to do with the stats.

I have the latest version of HM

Even if I move the stats to the correct position for the table I`m playing when another table starts up the stats are in the wrong place on that table & when you move the stats on one table it moves the stats on all tables. ( the ability to move stats on one table but not others would help I think )

johncc
07-23-2010, 04:10 PM
It started to work again, i started a new database and it just imported soem hands from another skin, so tonight i lost about 250 and cant get themback.

KEV its very easy to do, my guess is you arent folling the thread exactly.

Load up a 10 man table at say 1/2c

wait for the HUD to pop up, then wait 5 6 mins while it imports some hands, when it has, NOW LINE THEM AND NOT BEFORE.

Once you have done that open another 1/2c and wait for HUD to kick in, stats shud be in the right place.

Should take about 10 mins

When done close tables and open your normal 5 seater, Hey Presto all lined up