PDA

View Full Version : Rush HUD still not reliable - rant

Hit_or_Miss
07-22-2010, 05:02 AM
First I want to congratulate you on your release 1.11.03

You actually managed to solve one problem (HUD for FT after their update) and as far as I saw you did not cause any new problems like you usually do. That is really fantastic and a huge improvement to your usual work.

However my tiny hope that you could somehow, by chance maybe, be able to solve the RUSH HUD problem was crushed again. Still lots of screennames with the rarely used letters g, j, y, p, q are not recocgnized and therefore no data on these players.

So months after RUSH introduction it is still unplayable for HEM customers who have the stupid idea to wanna play with a HUD against their opponents who use the PT3 HUD, which is said to be working 100% since nearly the start of Rush.

I wonder if you will ever be able to claim that you have a 100% working RUSH HUD. But then, maybe you donīt care about those technicalities like "working", since you shamelessly advertised "still flying blind?" when you didnīt even have a HUD at all, but your ridic notes solution.

I am not satisfied with your work and the way you encounter your paying customers and as I can see on the forums I am not alone with this opinion.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:43 AM
With 1.11.03 prereleases we introduced a new Rush Hud which works for 95% of the users without problems.
The rest should only be a configuration problem.
So if you give us more details about your system and configuration we might be able to help you here or we arrange a teamviewer session to figure it out.

Hit_or_Miss
07-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Of course I use 1.11.03

I have to tick "Read OCR" to get a HUD in the first place. I play 6 tables on a 1920x1080 monitor. I have disabled the smoothing of fonts (Donīt know if thats the right word).

Still even opponents without trouble-letters like "MissBee6" are not recognized and a whole lot of others too. I would say 1-2 every hand.

Quite a bold statement to say 95% are working when in reality you do not have a clue to that number at all. You just assume it. Maybe all people who had a sincere interest in a Rush HUD are long gone from this forum and are either using PT3 or quit their hopes of playing Rush.

A teamviewer session would be nice, you support guys are all right and I think it was you who solved my euro scanner problem. I just learned to hate how your company is led and their priorities.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 10:10 AM
I'm talking about the new Rush Hud, not the unreliable OCR solution.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Hit_or_Miss
07-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Hello

I have tried them, I only get a HUD with the screen grabbing tech.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Please arrange a teamviewer session. It seems that the last ftp update caused some problems we didn't fix with 1.11.03