PDA

View Full Version : hud not displaying on FT

Anthony_S
07-22-2010, 03:07 AM
My HUD has just stopped working for an unknown reason on FT.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

_Loki_
07-22-2010, 04:07 AM
update to 1.11.03

Anthony_S
07-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Updated my hm to latest version, but still not getting the hud to display.

joh1989
07-22-2010, 07:57 AM
Try to open HM from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 10:09 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Potz
07-22-2010, 01:02 PM
It worked before updating. HM and HUD are starting as administrator, but not working AFTER update to 1.11.3
!!!

It works on other sites and normal ring games on FTP, but not for Rush Poker:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/299/rushhudnotworking.jpg

Anthony_S
07-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Tried the suggestions above, but my hud still won't appear!

Anthony_S
07-22-2010, 01:46 PM
everytthings running as admin,and folders are ok to for hhs.

Mercantides
07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
I've got the same problem. The HUD worked fine after the FTP update, but importing didn't. After updating HEM to 1.11.03, importing works but the HUD doesn't.

I'm running Windows 7. All three .exe files are set to run as admin.

Previously I had a problem where the HUD would not work immediately after the FTP client was updated. I assumed this was because when the software updated the process name was different, i.e. something like "fulltiltupdate.exe" instead of "fulltiltpoker.exe". The problem was easily solved by closing the ftp client and reopening it, then the HUD had no problem finding the tables.

This time the behaviour was completely opposite. The HUD worked immediately after the update, but in my next session the HUD no longer worked. The only difference was that I had closed all programs between sessions. It may be just a coincidence but it may be something to look into.

hds-1969
07-22-2010, 02:24 PM
It worked before updating. HM and HUD are starting as administrator, but not working AFTER update to 1.11.3
!!!

It works on other sites and normal ring games on FTP, but not for Rush Poker:

Maybe you got the same problem I had.

Look this thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/33886-problem-ftp-rush-tables.html

Mercantides
07-22-2010, 02:51 PM
To clarify my earlier post, the only single time the HUD has worked after updating to 1.11.03 is immediately after the FTP update that happened today.

Also, I just checked and it works for regular tables, just not rush tables. I've tried Zoom, Flash, and Warp Speed tables.

I use the classic table view with midnight background, and have avatars disabled.

Edit:
Also, the tables do show up in the table manager with a checkmark beside them, but nothing gets overlayed on them.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Does it work if you check site options->ftp->ocr ?

Potz
07-23-2010, 05:49 AM
works.. thanks.

Mercantides
07-23-2010, 01:16 PM
site options -> ftp -> ocr

This fixed it for me. Thanks.

RealSnapshot
07-28-2010, 08:29 AM
I've got the same problem. The HUD worked fine after the FTP update, but importing didn't. After updating HEM to 1.11.03, importing works but the HUD doesn't.

I'm running Windows 7. All three .exe files are set to run as admin.

Previously I had a problem where the HUD would not work immediately after the FTP client was updated. I assumed this was because when the software updated the process name was different, i.e. something like "fulltiltupdate.exe" instead of "fulltiltpoker.exe". The problem was easily solved by closing the ftp client and reopening it, then the HUD had no problem finding the tables.

This time the behaviour was completely opposite. The HUD worked immediately after the update, but in my next session the HUD no longer worked. The only difference was that I had closed all programs between sessions. It may be just a coincidence but it may be something to look into.