PDA

View Full Version : Tourney results missing

Jack3d
10-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Hi,

I'm playing sng's and after I finished playing a session, I went to check out the graph -> Tourney->Results and I don' t know why but all results were gone. It tryed to use different filters, by day, week, month, all games, but still no changes...
But If I look at Tourney-> Hands - all hands are here.
Does anybody got an idea what could cause this problem and how to solve it to get back graph and results working?

Patvs
10-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_02Oct2012.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

If that doesn't resolve it, try reimporting your hands and summaries ( Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup ) into a new database.

Jack3d
10-08-2012, 05:49 PM
First option didn't solved the problem, so I tryed to make a new database, but here a new problem came up - In my new database I manage to import only the hands which were saved in my HM archive, but I didn't get hands from old backup, which I made a few months before when I moved HM to new pc. Is there a way to put the hands from old backup file together with hand histories which are made on this new pc?

Patvs
10-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Were those hands imported into the old database?
Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select your old database--> (set it as default)--> EXPORT HANDS

Then reimport then into the new database.

Jack3d
10-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Were those hands imported into the old database?
Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select your old database--> (set it as default)--> EXPORT HANDS

Then reimport then into the new database.

Tryed this option and in this way I manage to get all of the tourneys in the new database, but here I get another problem - from total 3.3k tourneys 1.2k tourneys are not finished, what makes the graph and the results totally wrong.

Jack3d
10-09-2012, 04:35 AM
I also have an idea to use backup/restore function to restore my old database and then import to it those new hand histories I got. Could it work?

netsrak
10-09-2012, 04:44 AM
yes, that should work.

Jack3d
10-09-2012, 09:05 AM
yes, that should work.

Well it worked, but not about 100%. Now I get all hands, but now is a new problem - doesn't work hand replayer on last hand of each tournament. Any ideas how to fix this?

Patvs
10-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Are these hyper turbo STT hands you're trying to replay?
What type of games are they?

Jack3d
10-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Are these hyper turbo STT hands you're trying to replay?
What type of games are they?

180-man turbo sng' s on PokerStars

p.s

I will try to play a session today to see does it works with new games or the problem continues...

Patvs
10-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Email us a handhistory of such a 'last hand' of the game that won't replay.

Jack3d
10-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Email us a handhistory of such a 'last hand' of the game that won't replay.

I sent a HH, but just to know the problem is for all HH, not only for the one I sent.