PDA

View Full Version : Table Manger would not open

jhill3535
07-21-2010, 10:15 PM
After updating to 1.11.03 table manager would not open it at all. I figured out a work around though. Locate the HMHud.exe file in c:/Program Files/xxx... and run that .exe as administrator. Took care of all my problems.

I am used to opening HEM as administrator, but would be nice if you could make this work as a one step process.

Maybe some others that are having problems with the HUD not displaying but are importing correctly can use this workaround.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Thanks for this.

dirteaa
07-23-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm having the same problem. except HUD won't even launch if I try to open it from the file directory. I've checked to make sure there aren't extra processes of the hmhud.exe running.

edit: sometimes the HUD will launch from the file directory, but not every time. when it does stats stop updating after a few minutes.

I play on FTP, non-rush 6max NL games.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:38 AM
Which HM version?

Please check your auto-import configuration. Are all folders valid?
Delele all entries except the FTP handhistory folder.
Delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder or move them to a different folder.
Does it work now?

dirteaa
07-23-2010, 04:54 AM
version 1.11.03

auto-import configuration was correct.
FTP is the only HH folder.
I moved all FTP HH files to a different folder. why weren't these being moved to an archive folder automatically?

still not working.

hands are importing.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe manually?

dirteaa
07-23-2010, 02:35 PM
sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

dirteaa
07-23-2010, 03:38 PM
I've also been discussing this issue with support through email. they suggested that I uninstall/reinstall HM. I uninstalled using Revo. I'm still having the same problem after setting up the auto-import folders and making sure everything is running as administrator. HUD works if I start hmhud.exe manually.

I also have some other questions. I backed up my config file and exported my notes. do I need to restore my database using the backup and restore function or will replacing the config file restore all of my settings?

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Restoring the config file should be enough. But close HM before doing this.

Lure
07-25-2010, 04:37 AM
I had the same problem, reinstalling HM didn't help at first, but then some voodoo magic and reinstalling the latest version again removed this annoying bug.