PDA

View Full Version : Purge and Stats

pokernoob
10-07-2012, 01:27 AM
I understand that purging hands will delete the hands but keep the stats for all players.
However, are the stats included when I export that database for backup? or they will be lost once I create a new database?

Patvs
10-07-2012, 02:36 AM
There are two types of purges (delete)

-options--> settings--> purge hands (will delete handhistory, hand from graph, $Won from sessions, etc. everything, so hand won't be used anymore for stats)
-options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.

If you purge hands using "observed HH configuration--> purge hands" then backup the database--> restore the database. It will still show stats based on the purged hands in the restored database.

pokernoob
10-07-2012, 11:51 PM
There are two types of purges (delete)

-options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.

let's say I use this option. And in the future I accidentally import the old hand histories, will the stats be affected? or HEM will recognize that these are same old hands?

Sarek
10-08-2012, 05:40 AM
Since hand ID remains in database - HM will recognize hand as dublicate when trying to import it again - and will NOT affect stats already existing in DB