PDA

View Full Version : HUD over Toolbar?

Puyan
07-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Hi guys,

Is there any way to be able to move the top players (player 1 and 9) HUDs over the toolbar? HEM automatically lets you not do this. I've just moved from PT3 so I'm used to having it this way for my 9 man STTs.

Thanks

B-Money
07-21-2010, 07:48 PM
HUD Options / Table Preferences / Overhang Pixels.

This option will allow you to move your HUD outside of the standard 640 table boundaries. Hope this is what you were looking for.

GL,
-B

Almost forgot, Hud Options / Table Preferences / Force On-Top will force the HUD to draw on top of table elements if that's what you're referring to with the "Toolbar".

Puyan
07-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah, that didn't seem to work.

Here's an example of what I mean;

http://i30.tinypic.com/2f0aazk.png

That screenshot I'm using my right click dragging to place my hud, but it goes under it, and then when I let go it "pops" down flush just under the toolbar.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:26 AM
Which HM version?

Please post your table preferences settings.

Puyan
07-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Here you go. I'm using 1.11.03, but had this problem with the other versions.

http://i26.tinypic.com/111kn44.png

Also, I'm using "[space]" as my seperator, but when the hud stat is 100 (3 digits), it ignores the seperator.

Eg, It should look like - AS100 SBS 50 but instead is AS100SBS50

netsrak
07-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Your Overhang value is much to small - the default is 640.

For the 2nd issue - can you please post screenshots of the definitions too?

Puyan
07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Changing the overhang to 640 has made no difference.

Puyan
07-22-2010, 02:50 PM
So my HUD stats separator is space, but in this highlighted example any stat that has 3 digits, ie 100% ignores the separator completely. In this example shown you can see it happening 3 times in the same HUD

http://i26.tinypic.com/30kf33k.png

B-Money
07-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Change the overhang to 1000. See my screen below. This is what you want to do, right? 640 locks the HUD to the standard table size. the more you increase this number the more you'll be able to move HUD elements off of the table.

As for the separator space. I see the same thing. It's rare stats are 100, but if this is bothering you a ton I can create a bug ticket and see what the Programmers say. I also tried adding a space to the Abbreviation for the stat and that didn't seem to solve it on my end either.

GL,
-B

Puyan
07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah that bug isn't a biggie... but I guess its good to tell you guys about it?

As for the overhang, I've set it to 1000 and it still isn't letting me go over the toolbar? Maybe its a Pokerstars thing?

B-Money
07-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Should be totally doable on Stars too. See attached. Top right has HUD stuff over all the Stars toolbar.

In the box where you are changing the 640 number. Make sure you click apply. Next re-enter the screen and don't change a thing, just hover your mouse over the input box for "overhang (Pixels)". This gives you the tool tip of what it does. We're also re-entering this screen to make sure the number changed.

The other thing I noticed that may be causing you problems is if you resize tables so they are bigger than 640. The overhang pixels only over hang the default table by 250 pixels I believe. So increasing past that has no effect. If you have a table that is 800x600 for example, the overhang pixels will not work because the table size is way bigger than the default 640 table size Stars uses

GL,
-B

Puyan
07-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Really strange. Still not working. Its not a huge thing but I've had a few times when I get an all in and I cant see that player's card! My tables are set to Pokerstar's default sizes...

Do you think it could be because of the opaque black background I have?

B-Money
07-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Black background shouldn't have anything to do with it. My HUD is just a customers HUD I was doing testing on the other day. I don't use a clear background like that in my normal HUD and it allows me to do it.

Feel free to post your Prefs.xml file and I'll load it up here and give it a whirl. Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Once you find the Prefs.xml file you can attach it to a forum post with the paperclip icon. I'll be happy to load up your HUD and see what's going on.

-B

Puyan
07-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks matey! Ere u go...

B-Money
07-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Sorry,

I wasn't clear enough. Go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Once there, locate the file called prefs.xml and post it here.

This is the file with all your HUD stuff. It's that prefs.xml file we're looking for.

-B

Puyan
07-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Whoops. Here u go;

B-Money
07-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi,

As you can see I'm able to move your HUD to these positions.

All I did was go to HUD Options / Table Preferences.
Once there un-check the "Lock the Layout"

I see you have the overhang to 1000. Thats good. Once Lock the layout is not checked you should be able to right click a HUD element and drag it around.

If this doesn't fix it, let me know and I'll get support to do a remote support session or something to get you going.

I've also attached your prefs.xml with this option already unchecked and if you play 9 handed a few of the HUDs should be in the top right like the screen below.
GL,
-B

Puyan
07-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Seems to work now. Thanks dude!!

Way2Loose
07-23-2010, 06:13 PM
I am a new, registered HM user, and have the same problem. I want to drag the player 1 and 9 stats over the title bar, rather than have them disappear under the bar. So far HM is not allowing it.

"Lock the Layout" is unchecked.

I set the overhang to 1000 and applied.

Stats still go under the title bar.

What else?

Update: It works now in the replayer. Checking live...

Update: It works! I am speechless.