PDA

View Full Version : ongame import problems

SalmoSalar
07-21-2010, 06:26 PM
with the latest release 1.11.03, ongame (redkings) is only auto importing like half the hands or even less that are actually played at the table.

previous releases also didn't import all the hands, but only 5-10% were missing. after the session, when i close the client and manually import the hh file again, all the hands are imported, as well with 11.1.03, but such a whole lot of missing hands makes the latest release pretty much useless.

this wouldn't be a big problem, i could just reinstall a previous release, but i'm also playing at full tilt, mostly parallel, and i like to have the table scanner working there.

any idea, or do i have to play only at one of the sites at a time and install a different version of hem before every session...?

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:02 AM
Delete the Ongame Handhistory file or move it to a different folder and try again. A new file should be generated.

SalmoSalar
07-22-2010, 05:42 AM
well, i see that i didn't describe it clearly.

i already do that after every session, i move the handhistory file to a different folder and import it again, and that works, but the problem is that during the play, like i said, only some hands are imported, which really sucks.

for example, i play 30 hands at a table, but only 10 of them are imported, and it seems like the hands that i actually played are "preferred", because my stats show like 80 vpip, and of course, i'm not able to get reads on my opponents like this...

netsrak
07-22-2010, 09:51 AM
And with older HM releases this works?

SalmoSalar
07-22-2010, 10:43 AM
yes, with older hm releases, most of the hands are imported during play. like i said, only 5-10% are not imported with 1.11.02b und older, but that's ok since this hands don't matter that much, but with 1.11.03 and most of the hands not importing, it's pretty much useless.

if this helps - with older hm releases, it seems like the missing auto import hands are a lot of hands that i'm winning in. when i import manually after the session the total results showing in hem are almost always better than before the manual immport of the moved hh file.

Kobe
07-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Same problems here, seems to import some hands and then didnt do anything.

Did find the tables but didnt show up the hud at all tables.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 03:51 AM
Ok, i'll forward this to our developers but to help us finding the problem please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

praetor
07-23-2010, 11:29 AM
BEtsafe [ongame] seems to be stalling my auto import