PDA

View Full Version : Export only my hands?

ffrllc
10-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm looking to export only the hands I have played.

I know how to export all the hands in my DB (Option < DB Management < Connect < Export Hands), but the file is much to large to send over to someone that is going to take a look at them for me.

How can I export only the hands I have played so the file will be small enough to send over to someone?

To take it one step further is there a way to only export the hands I have played at a certain limit?

Thanks.

fabio
10-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Yes. You can filter the hands you want to export in the "Hands" tab, then click on "Show All". After that, right click on the list of your hands and choose export to hard drive

daiquiri
10-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Yes. You can filter the hands you want to export in the "Hands" tab, then click on "Show All". After that, right click on the list of your hands and choose export to hard drive
isn't it easier to make a database backup and send it over? which ot these two methods will result in a smaller filesize? what's the best/fastest/easiest way to share like 1-200K hands with someone?

fabio
10-19-2008, 04:34 PM
ffrllc only wants to send his own hands on a specific limit. When he just exports his whole database, he will also export datamined hands and so on

ffrllc
10-19-2008, 05:32 PM
yes, Fabio. I'm only trying to get my hands played (and even better if I can only get my hands at a specific limit).

I tired to do what you suggested, but got an error message saying the system was out of memory???

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/ffrllc/HMOutofmemory.jpg

What can I do to avoid this error message from popping up?

And I didn't get to the next step, but wanted to ask as well so I'll know when I get past this error message. What do you mean when you say click on the "List of my hands" to right click and select export to hard drive. Where do I right click?

Thanks.

fabio
10-19-2008, 05:46 PM
In the Hands tab, you have a list with all your hands, right? Just rightclick into that list

ffrllc
10-19-2008, 06:43 PM
ok, now I know how to do it once I figure out a way to get passed the error message I attached above.

When in the hands tab I get this error message everytime I try and choose "all (hands)" instead of last 100 or last 500.

So as of now I can only export my last 100 or last 500 hands.

How can I get passed this error message?

Thanks.

ffrllc
10-19-2008, 10:39 PM
I'll start a new thread with this error message.

Thanks Fabio, now oonce I get this error worked out, I'll know how to export the hands.

Spec
11-13-2009, 06:17 AM
I have personal and datamined hands in several limits.

Any way of exporting only the hands (personal and datamined) of a specific limit ?

Thanks

netsrak
11-13-2009, 07:52 AM
Only with a selective export via the reports but this is only workable for smaller amounts of hands.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=187