PDA

View Full Version : FTP Update --> lost HHs

glowica
07-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi,
Today FTP software was updated. I played some hands and my HUD didnt work so i updated my HEM as well. However, the hands i played before HEM update were imported by HEM and i cant see them in the tracker ;/ can i get them back somehow ? is there kind of Processed Hands catalogue in HEM like in PT3?

Ogotai
07-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi,
Today FTP software was updated. I played some hands and my HUD didnt work so i updated my HEM as well. However, the hands i played before HEM update were imported by HEM and i cant see them in the tracker ;/ can i get them back somehow ? is there kind of Processed Hands catalogue in HEM like in PT3?

Have the same problem, found the histories but HEM wont import them.:mad:

jz1014
07-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I also have this problem. Even if you tell it which files to import, it won't take them.

glowica
07-22-2010, 04:05 AM
I also have this problem. Even if you tell it which files to import, it won't take them.

I guess you have to update your HEM to the newest release. It worked with me, but I lost HHs played before HEM update ;/ HEM did not imported them successfully, but at the same time they were no longer availabale in FTP 'HandHistory' catalogue

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Please update to 1.11.03 without internal in the version in the title.

For importing old hands: you find them in the HM archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). Copy them to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder