PDA

View Full Version : TN FT Bet sizing off with new FT update??

Polar_Bears
07-21-2010, 03:46 PM
All my bet sizing is off in TN....it's almost like everything was set to zero as it does nothing at all, yet my configuration is fine. FT released a new update this morning that seemed to mess up Mods, HUD, so I am wondering if it is the same here.

Thanks

Polar_Bears
07-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Hmm...and literally the moment I clicked "Post" and turned to the table, everything was working fine. Man you guys are good!!!

5204salty
07-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Hmm...and literally the moment I clicked "Post" and turned to the table, everything was working fine. Man you guys are good!!!

I'm having a similar problem. PF unraised pots work fine, all other bets are minraises. Any fixes?

5204salty
07-21-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm having a similar problem. PF unraised pots work fine, all other bets are minraises. Any fixes?

More info. TN works fine w/ HEM turned off. It also works fine if I roll back to 1.10.06a. I have the problem only when I use today's HEM release.

Fool
07-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Usually post-flop betting problems are the fault of unsupported card themes. Have you tried with the defaults cards? If so please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).