PDA

View Full Version : After 1.11.03 update my HEM still isn't working.

youjustdonked
07-21-2010, 03:31 PM
I have changed my folders about earlier on not realising it was the FT update that stopped HEM from working. Now I have set the folders up to the same both FT hand history and HEM auto import folder but it just doesnt seem to be working. After each hand I play it says "imported file 1 of 1" for some strange reason. it doesnt import the hand.

Could someone help please. I wouldnt mind if it would help if you team viewered me with msn or some kind of messaging system.

Huge thanks if you can help me here!

Kaijo
07-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I have the same problem.. When I play my sngs (super turbo), I don't have the HUD. When I import the folders, my new sngs don't appear in "Tourney" : results.

What can I do ??

netsrak
07-22-2010, 04:22 AM
Does HM display 1.11.03 in the title bar (without internal?)
Is your FTP client completely in english? English handhistories are not enough.

Please check your auto-import settings and the configuration of the FTP client for writing handhistories too.

Diesel7
07-22-2010, 04:35 AM
Same problem here. Checked on everything, as you said. Before 1.11.03 i've had 168 hands incomplete, now only 24 hands incomplete. So what is the problem?

Also created new database to test it out and imported 21st July hands in it and still same result - 24 incomplete hands.