PDA

View Full Version : After 1.3 update my HEM STIL isn't working.

youjustdonked
07-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I have changed my folders about earlier on not realising it was the FT update that stopped HEM from working. Now I have set the folders up to the same both FT hand history and HEM auto import folder but it just doesnt seem to be working. After each hand I play it says "imported file 1 of 1" for some strange reason. it doesnt import the hand.

Could someone help please. I wouldnt mind if it would help if you team viewered me with msn or some kind of messaging system.

Huge thanks if you can help me here!

Shadowed
07-21-2010, 04:00 PM
I have the same prob =(

Dave1212
07-21-2010, 04:14 PM
my hud was working in rush, but the update has broken this - I am importing hands though, so that is fixed.

txoko
07-21-2010, 05:10 PM
After 1.11.03 I dont see the HUD and cannot import hands

B-Money
07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager. We just released .03 today after the Tilt update that changed date format in the HH's. I also read somewhere that Tilt is going to be rolling this back. We did test to make sure the old hands we're still being imported before releasing this and I just tested it again.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you still have problems, let us know and we'll investigate further.

-B

youjustdonked
07-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager. We just released .03 today after the Tilt update that changed date format in the HH's. I also read somewhere that Tilt is going to be rolling this back. We did test to make sure the old hands we're still being imported before releasing this and I just tested it again.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you still have problems, let us know and we'll investigate further.

-B

I've installed it twice now and tried it and its still not working :( Was working perfectly fine until FT's pointless update.

youjustdonked
07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
make sure you have the latest version of holdem manager. We just released .03 today after the tilt update that changed date format in the hh's. I also read somewhere that tilt is going to be rolling this back. We did test to make sure the old hands we're still being imported before releasing this and i just tested it again.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmbetaupdate.exe

if you still have problems, let us know and we'll investigate further.

-b

i just downloaded it again and it seems to be working fine now. Thank you!!!!!!

txoko
07-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I am sure I installed the last version but still not working.

WildBobAA
07-21-2010, 05:49 PM
I DL'd the update and the HUD is working for the MTT I'm in. It's also working for non-Rush cash games, but it is not working for Rush cash games.

Kaijo
07-21-2010, 06:40 PM
I installed the last version but my HUD for the sng still not working. I can't import my hands...

B-Money
07-21-2010, 07:39 PM
I am sure I installed the last version but still not working.
Site you play on? Please confirm 1.11.03 is in the HM title bar.

I DL'd the update and the HUD is working for the MTT I'm in. It's also working for non-Rush cash games, but it is not working for Rush cash games.
Can you check the title bar of Holdem Manager and make sure it says "1.11.03"

I installed the last version but my HUD for the sng still not working. I can't import my hands...
Site you play on? Also confirm "1.11.03" is in the HM title bar.

Kaijo
07-21-2010, 08:35 PM
I play on Full tilt poker. I installed the last versrion 1.11.03 and yes 1.11.03 is in the HM title bar. But my HUD for the sng & cash game still not working and I can't import my hands (incomplete hands)..

andyukraine
07-22-2010, 04:38 AM
same problem. After update on rush tables in FTP no HUD, HH is importing, though. on regular tables on FTP everything is fine.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Please make sure your FTP client is in english language - english handhistories are not enough.

For the rush problems - please check site options -> FTP. The OCR switch should be off. Does it work if you activate it?

andyukraine
07-22-2010, 05:44 AM
yeah, it's in English.

In contrary, I turned OCR on (it was off), and it works again!

Thanks!