PDA

View Full Version : Importing rush hands, but does not show up in sessions

King_Stig
07-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey.

I have 2 problems with the rush hud. Sometimes the hud just stops working when i plauy rush. the hud is still there but it freezes so it only show stats for players on previous tables. However this usually fixes itself when i close the table and reenter it.

Now i have gotten a new problem. I just finished playing a session NL50 rush at FT. When i wanted to check my session after it was not there. I played a few more hands to confirm that HEM was in fact importing, and it was. I also get a hud when i play, but the hands does not show up in holdemmanager.

I just got a new computer; Windows 7 64x maybe that can have something to do with it?

The other strange thing is that i played a NL10 rush session yesterday when i was shitfaced, and that shows up fine in the session tab.

P.s. i just downloaded the newest beta versjon. It didnt fix it. And all the filters are off also

Regards King Stig

I just tried playing on stars, and there the hud worked fine, but the hands still doesnt show up in my "hands" or "session" tabs, even though they are imported. And i tried to play on FT (a regular table) and there the hud didint show up at all :o

I can also add that table manager have no problem finding the tables

I also tried it on everest poker, and there the hud and database works perfect.
The difference is: on the import screen on HEM when im playing on everest it says : "1 file found, 1 hand imported".
But on full tilt it only says "1 file found, 0 hands imported" and no hud (exept when i play rush)
And on pokerstars it finds both the file and the hands, and the hud works perfect, but no hands are added to my session/hands database

kinetik
07-21-2010, 06:10 PM
same problem here :(

Retro83
07-22-2010, 03:50 AM
Same here - seems like yesterday's FT update something has changed since it was working before

netsrak
07-22-2010, 05:04 AM
You need 1.11.03: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-03-official-release.html

To reimport the hands from yesterday copy them from the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) to a different folder and import them again via import file or import from folder.

jwslug
07-24-2010, 10:31 AM
I am still having the problem. Both reimported and newly added Rush hands show up fine in reports and the HUD, but don't show up in the "hands", "sessions", "vs. Player" or Graphs (non-rush doesn't have the problem). I am running 1.11.03

ADD -- Fixed after reading another post, but I will add this for others. Even though HEM showed no filters set, when I went in and hit "clear" under filiters, the missing hands reappeared.

mistyman
07-25-2010, 04:28 PM
jwslug thank you very much! And proposal to HM staff - please reset filters in your next release so others won't get confused.

_Loki_
07-25-2010, 07:03 PM
I agree

... please reset filters in your next release...