PDA

View Full Version : errors, disk full, then HUD stopped

offcentre
07-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi

My disk was full, but I didn't realise. one of my tables on ipoker didn't have a HUD, and i got a couple of timeout errors. I deleted a few gigs from the drive pretty quickly, and restarted holdem manager. My HUD wouldn't work on the tables or the replayer. I reinstalled HM and the latest beta patch, which has been working fine, still no HUD. I've just done a fresh restart, have HM open and the HMImport.exe process is using a lot of memory, as well as HoldemManager.exe and a postgres.exe process. The hands that were playing out during the errors were imported, it will still import fresh hands as i play, and I can get stats in the player details window as well as use the replayer, just no HUD anywhere. Also, when i start Auto Import, no HMhud.exe starts, and i don't get a table manager.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Please check your auto-import folder settings, are they all valid?
Delete all files in your FTP handhistory folder or move them to a different folder.

Reboot your computer and try again.

If it still doesn't work, can you start hmhud.exe manually?

offcentre
07-22-2010, 05:43 AM
I have tried and check all the setting and they are fine.
Also restarted the machine with no luck.

I can not start the hmhud.exe manually.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Please reinstall HM using Revo Uninstaller: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)

Please save the config subfolder and if you are using other apps or custom reports you should save this folders too. And please note your key if you don't have it available.
Before restoring this backups please test with the new installation