PDA

View Full Version : Where in DB?

Fii
10-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I am trying to find out how the following stats are stored in DB:
1) Donk bet
2) Aggression quantity by street

The rest I have less or more deciphered.

morny
10-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Do you mean how they are calculated? If so full explanations can be found here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=15

Fii
10-21-2008, 07:19 PM
No, I am developing an application on top of the HM and I would like to find out in which DB tables these stats are stored and how to come up with the values I can see in HM and HUD from data in DB.

Rvg72
10-21-2008, 11:00 PM
The best thing to do is close HM and then set LogDatabaseCommands = True and then relaunch. Go into the Summary tab or player analysis and run a report and you will see that the SQL is all saved to the dbtrace.log file

Aggression Frequency can be found in the postflopactions_month tables along with donk betting. StreetID 0 = overall, 1 = flop, 2 = turn, 3 = river

Mike chops
10-22-2008, 12:48 AM
For the HUD the donk bet stat is calculated by summing the times the players' flop action ID was B??? after calling the pre-flop agressor and subtracting the times this was a bet vs a skipped continuation bet.

Fii
10-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks guys!

I think I get the idea about aggression - basically I sum up the records for specific action_type (for example, 2=turn) and divide totalbets by count.

But I still don't get the actiontype concept completely. What does, for example, 6=XCC mean?
Single hand where villain donks on flop produces 4 records with the following actiontypes: 0,1,6,41. What do they mean?

Rvg72
10-22-2008, 12:16 PM
XCC = Check Call Call (all on one street)

For street IUD types here is the lookup

overall,
flopoverall,
turnoverall,
riveroverall,
floplimpedflop,
flopaspfr,
flopvspfr,
flopas3Bet,
flopvs3Bet,
flopas4Bet,
flopvs4Bet,
flopcalltworaisers,
flopraisetworaisers,
floplimpreraised,
postfloplimpedflop, NO LONGER USED
postflopaspfr, NO LONGER USED
postflopvspfr, NO LONGER USED
postflopas3Bet, NO LONGER USED
postflopvs3Bet, NO LONGER USED
postflopas4Bet, NO LONGER USED
postflopvs4Bet, NO LONGER USED
postflopcalltworaisers, NO LONGER USED
postflopraisetworaisers, NO LONGER USED
postfloplimpreraised, NO LONGER USED
couldCBetFlop,
couldCBetTurn,
couldCBetRiver,
facingCBetFlop,
facingCBetTurn,
facingCBetRiver,
turnAfterFlopCheckRaise,
riverAfterTurnCheckRaise,
turnAfterFlopRaise,
riverAfterTurnRaise,
TurnAfterSkippingFlopCbetIP,
RiverAfterSkippingTurnCBetIP,
flopIPvsSkippedCBet,
turnIPvsSkippedCBet,
riverIPvsSkippedCBet,
turnOOPvsSkippedFlopCbet,
riverOOPvsSkippedTurnCBet,
preflopAfterLimp

N4rk084
06-07-2009, 04:51 PM
For street IUD types here is the lookup

Is this for postflopactions_month.streetactiontype_id ? ?

morny
06-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
06-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Yes, that's right

Roy

HEX77
07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Is there a field in database which shows how many % has Hero at flop or turn to win? If not, is there any easy way to calculate it somehow?

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 07:42 AM
Are you referring to your 'All-In Equity %' on the Flop and Turn? These can be added under the Reports tab > Stat Selection > + > EV Stats.

HEX77
07-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Are you referring to your 'All-In Equity %' on the Flop and Turn? These can be added under the Reports tab > Stat Selection > + > EV Stats.

No, I mean the % chance to win. It's not important if I go allin or not. Like in replayer where I see my chances at flop/turn. Is there any table/field in the postgre database where this data exists?

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 08:05 AM
OK, I just wanted to be certain, before I ask the developer for the information about the SQL tables. I will forward this to the developer for a reply.

Rvg72
07-04-2009, 12:55 AM
It is not stored anywhere - it is calculated on the fly when needed. Postflop equity calcs are almost instant

It is possible that in future versions we might start storing this so that it can be reported on

Roy