PDA

View Full Version : diferents bet sizes go wrong

yeyou
07-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Hello, I have Table Ninja in Pokerstars.

My bet sizes goes wrong, i have it in like 90% sizes, but when i press "A" ,the shortcut, the foregorund show a bet of 50bb or more, almost ALL IN!!, i have lost alot of money of cause of that.... and i need a solution plz.

thx

PD: my english sux.

Fool
07-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure I understand. Is the problem happening pre-flop or post-flop? A default bet of 90% on the flop could easily put you close to or all-in. Have you tried adjusting your bets to a smaller percentage? If this doesn't help please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll check it over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

yeyou
07-21-2010, 05:04 PM
i send u an email, ty

yeyou
07-24-2010, 06:27 PM
i am waiting...., u c my mail?? thx.

Fool
07-24-2010, 08:06 PM
I haven't found any emails from you. Where did you send it? Try sending me a PM on either this or TableNinjas forums.

yeyou
08-16-2010, 05:09 PM
I added you in skype like 1 week or more ago,and i have had no responce. How much time i have to wait?, i am bored of this.- I started with this problem like 1 months ago, and still i dont have any solution. I followed all the step you said, i want a solution i am a client, and i want to be treaty like it should be.

Fool
08-16-2010, 06:08 PM
I can't seem to find any skype messages from you and I'm not sure where your sending the information I need to solve the problem. I requested that you post it here on the 21st of last month and do not see it. Please either skype me or keep everything here as trying to work on this in several forums and web based email clients is sure to cause delays.

yeyou
08-16-2010, 07:47 PM
there are the files u request:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXFSNPMD)

Fool
08-17-2010, 09:59 PM
TableNinja is reporting tons of problems reading your pot and determining the size of your tables. It looks like your stacking/cascading in the Windows Classic theme. Please change to Vista or another Aero theme. Then go to the start menu and search for "performance information and tools". Click the visual effects link and choose "let Windows choose whats best for my computer". Let me know if your still having trouble after.