PDA

View Full Version : HUD has stopped launching

Cooperman_S
07-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Cannot get my HUD to launch on any site. It is set to launch on auto import and have also tried manually relaunching it from the HUD options. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest patch.

Hand histories being saved to my hard drive and imported into HEM without any problems, so the issue must be with Table Manager...?

Help...

Cooperman_S
07-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Moved back to 1.10.06. Working now

netsrak
07-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Check all your auto-import settings and make sure all configured folders are empty before you try again.

Does it work if you start hmhud.exe directly?

burn_marki
07-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I have the same problem. I'm using the latest beta 1.11.03, but table manager doesn't launch with auto import nor wit "relaunch HUD".

If I open HMHud.exe it works.

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:25 AM
We are investigating this problem at the moment.

balint333
07-24-2010, 07:57 AM
Dear Support!

I use the latest version of HM(1.11.03.) and I have some problems with the product.
The auto import function does not work since I use the latest version.
When I start to auto import it says: "Auto Importing..." but nothing happens! The HUD doesn't work too.!

What shold I do?Please reply me as soon as possible!
Can we get in touch with eac other via Teamwiever?

Thank you in advance! Balint Horvath

netsrak
07-24-2010, 08:40 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)