PDA

View Full Version : F***ing pissed off now...

TheRYC
07-20-2010, 12:18 PM
I very rarely complain but this time I've had enough. I used to loooove HEM when it was stable but since the last 2-3 updates there have been sooo many problems and everytime I ask for help all I get is 'send me your HHs' or 'do this ____ and do that' but my problems are not being resolved.

I am f***ing pissed off because HEM can no longer perform the basic functions which I paid for it to do, yet so much time is spent on tableninja, leakbuster and what not, when you should be devoting your time to fixing HEM. All I want is for HEM to do what it is supposed to do.

These are the problems I'm encountering:

1. Pokerstars tourney summaries import fine however info in the data view is incorrect. I know I am not the only person with this issue as I have seen other threads with this problem. I was told that this is your #1 priority. Please show some courtesy and at the least provide some updates. I was told to export all my hands and summaries and reimport them into a new DB which I did. which brings me to my 2nd problem.

2. After reimporting as per the instructions my full tilt data view is all f***ed up. There are now $0 buyin tourneys and field sizes are incorrect. This didn't exist before the reimport.

3. HEM doesn't recognize Sunday Million Double Shootout Satellites. These tourneys have been around for years and I'm sure I'm not the first person to bring this to your attention - I can't believe nothing has been done about it. All I was told was to send you more HHs. I'm tired of sending you hands and not getting results.

As a result of all of this my profit data and graphs are completely out of whack which makes HEM completely useless to me. It's not like I'm asking you to create some insane filter or something - all I'm asking is for the basic functions to work like they're supposed to and at the very least some updates.

Having said all that, please don't take this personally. This is not meant to be a personal attack on anyone - it is purely frustration at the product. I've always felt HEM is the best poker product on the market and with one of the best customer support teams. Please don't make me change my mind.

Thanks

BlackPersian
07-26-2010, 05:00 PM

suzuki
07-26-2010, 05:17 PM

fabio
07-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi,

did you use your forum email to send hands? I want to get to the bottom of this but I can't find any tickets with the email you use here. Please PM me the email you used to send those hands and I'll get right on it.

TheRYC
07-29-2010, 11:56 AM
I have sent the HHs using the email TheRYC@gmail.com.

Included HHs are:
1. PokerStars Sunday Million Double Shootout Satellites.
2. Full Tilt MTTs that show a $0 buyin which are NOT freerolls. They also happen to have incorrect size and finish info. Other FT MTTs are correct.
3. I recently updated to 1.11.03 and not surprisingly the same errors are still there. I imported the MTT histories/summaries and once again information in data view is not updated. Size and finish are incorrect, the summary checkbox is blank and tourney speeds are wrong. This refers to PokerStars MTTs.

fabio
07-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Okay found them, thanks. Stay tuned for 1.11.04 :)