PDA

View Full Version : Error:42703

joswim
10-19-2008, 10:29 AM
I clicked add stat in the reports section when it was set in winnings summary and now I get an error when I try to view reports-winnings summary. The error says: ERROR:42703 column "gametypedescription" does not exist. I am using the version 1.06.038....??.. Also it seems like the reports section is lagging severely and some numbers vanish and the filter is lagging bad and not really working..when I try and filter it to certain limits the current limits stay there and the new filtered ones don't appear, I tried refreshing numerous times and it will only work when I minimize HEM totally and then open right after setting the filter to what i want, the numbers and right limits will then appear.. and it seems if I refresh or filter something the overall stats at the bottom vanish as well.. like total money won will show the 1st digit of the total and that's all, with the rest missing.????

Rvg72
10-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Please download the latest beta from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Let me know if this is still an issue

joswim
10-19-2008, 08:10 PM
The error still comes up in the winnings summary of the reports and all other problems stated above are still happening

I downloaded and installed the new beta.. and now the HUD isn't working.....wont pop up...I think it launches and the table manager comes up but no stats at all appear on the tables and a window popped up once saying "a required resource is not available",, in a pop up window... didn;t touch anything.. just installed what u said to...this is at Full tilt by the way

morny
10-21-2008, 04:08 PM
This is an issue cause by the Full Tilt Table Opener, Can you please close FTTO and see if it still persists. In the meantime were still searching for a solution

Arius
01-04-2009, 09:56 AM
I get this same error message in the Winnings Summary report if I delete Big Blinds per 100 stat. Same thing with Big Bets per 100. So the Winnings Summary report should include one of those, otherwise you'll get an error.

Can you guys repeat that?

The version I'm using is 1.07.

morny
01-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Thanks ill report the bug to Roy

Rvg72
01-05-2009, 11:03 AM
I get this same error message in the Winnings Summary report if I delete Big Blinds per 100 stat. Same thing with Big Bets per 100. So the Winnings Summary report should include one of those, otherwise you'll get an error.

Can you guys repeat that?

The version I'm using is 1.07.

Thanks - the reason is that when HM builds the query it uses the tables references by the stats. In the Winnings Summary report (and By Stakes) it needs access to the GameTypes table and since no stats referenced it that causes the error. Will get this fixed

Roy