PDA

View Full Version : Gettin message DeployLX... When starting HM.

chillarn7
10-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I had problems registering my software a while ago and did a lot of steps to fix this in the HM folder. Hm is now opening and doesn't tell me to register anymore but I get this message everytime i start HM: "DeployLX Licensing Developer Mode is enabled. Be sure to disable this feature before releasing your assembly". Don't know what this is/means or how to get rid of it?

Also the last session HM have been acting strangely and starts as usual but after maybe 10-15mins in the sessions it's stops importing the hands even though it's still on auto import. Can't see the last hands on the table etc.. So I have to restart it then it works like 15 min again and then I have to restart and so forth. Does this have to do with the message I get when starting HM or what might this problem be?

fozzy71
10-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I had problems registering my software a while ago and did a lot of steps to fix this in the HM folder. Hm is now opening and doesn't tell me to register anymore but I get this message everytime i start HM: "DeployLX Licensing Developer Mode is enabled. Be sure to disable this feature before releasing your assembly". Don't know what this is/means or how to get rid of it?

1. Shutdown Hold'em Manager
2. Navigate to your RVG Software/Holdem Manager/Config folder
3. Delete the LicDebug file and restart Hold'em Manager.

Also the last session HM have been acting strangely and starts as usual but after maybe 10-15mins in the sessions it's stops importing the hands even though it's still on auto import. Can't see the last hands on the table etc.. So I have to restart it then it works like 15 min again and then I have to restart and so forth. Does this have to do with the message I get when starting HM or what might this problem be?

This indicates you may have configured an auto-import/archive loop. You need to make sure that none of your archive folders are in a sub-folder of an auto import folder, or that you haven't added an archive folder to the auto-import folder list when importing old hands. This will cause the importer to get over-loaded as it scans all of the old duplicate hands and it will cause the HUD to lag or not work at all.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Check the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders.... and select each folder one by one and click the Edit button to make sure the archive path is properly configured.

If you want us to check it please attach your holdemmanager.config file to the thread and we can take a look at it.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

chillarn7
10-04-2012, 01:56 PM
First problem fixed but something is wrong with the import still. When I reinstall Hm it can't replace some files and one of them is HMimport something. I tried to change archive folder and also tried to remove all other folders so I just have one site on auto import but it still stops working after a few mins. Attached .config file (I think :P)

Also, each time I open HM it adds this folder to auto import by itself: C:\users\appdata\roamin\HEM data\Hands (archive disabled)

fozzy71
10-04-2012, 03:04 PM
First problem fixed but something is wrong with the import still. When I reinstall Hm it can't replace some files and one of them is HMimport something.

Are you reinstalling the software or just trying to update to the latest version? This message indicates that some of the processes didn't end properly and they are preventing a proper install/update.

Reboot the computer and try again. If you need to reinstall you can use the full HM1 setup file from our downloads page. If you need to update your installed version of the software please use this link for 1.12.11 beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_02Oct2012.exe

I tried to change archive folder and also tried to remove all other folders so I just have one site on auto import but it still stops working after a few mins. Attached .config file (I think :P)

The config file appears to be OK.

Also, each time I open HM it adds this folder to auto import by itself: C:\users\appdata\roamin\HEM data\Hands (archive disabled)

That folder is supposed to be configured automatically for pre-fetch and live-tracking on the sites that support it. You can leave it as it is.

If you continue to have problems, you may want to email us for a remote support session as it may be faster for us to solve the problems first hand instead of going back and forth in the forums.

Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let us know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature Microsoft Windows Update (http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5)
* - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer 9 (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php)
3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue

chillarn7
10-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Do I have to export all hands and then import them again when reinstalling with original file.. Also have to save HUDs etc?
Would take a shitload of time but will have to do that when I get time.

Sarek
10-06-2012, 04:48 AM
1) Reinstalling HM do not affects existing databases. When HM starts - it will see them, the only thing is to set one you need as active - if many.
2) You can do File-Backup To save settings only - untick all databases in list there. This will save HUDs as well.
After reinstall - use File - Restore and get all settings back as they were.

chillarn7
10-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Did all those things and still not working.. How do I schedule an appointment with u guys?

chillarn7
10-11-2012, 01:01 PM
only made things worse reinstalling. 80% of the time it doesnt even import the hands now. sent an e-mail for tw support.

fozzy71
10-11-2012, 01:45 PM
only made things worse reinstalling. 80% of the time it doesnt even import the hands now. sent an e-mail for tw support.

It looks like someone replied to your email asking for you to give us your time zone and preferred times to schedule a meeting. We book them in advance and our team is in various time zones around the globe so we need to know your local time zone and your preferred times so we can schedule it with a support tech that has your availability. Please be patient as we are short-handed this week and have a higher than normal number of teamviewer requests so we will need you to give us your preferred times for a couple of different days.