07-20-2010, 10:02 AM
hi
i got a pb with the HM manager clock
i finish the session at 15h 30 and the time in HM is 9h 30
i din't find where i can change this
ty regards

_Loki_
07-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Some poker clients allow you to set the poker lobby & the times stamped on your imported HH's

If your poker client doesn't have that option then...
Open HM > HM menu bar > Options > Settings > 'Adjust site import times' > edit the appropriate site

EXAMPLE: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/29199-adjust-time-full-tilt-pacific-standard.html

RoaylGamer
07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
is there a way to use settings on the hands i already have to get a clean sheet...?!

RoaylGamer
07-20-2010, 03:27 PM
just tried making a new database and importing old hands. it works.

side quetsion : is there a way to delete a DB without reinstaling HEM?!

_Loki_
07-20-2010, 05:31 PM
###
Yes - Deleting is similar to making...

See these:
>>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Database Management (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/190/Database+Management)
>>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

###

RoaylGamer
07-21-2010, 03:09 AM
thanks... found it

but i got another question... this time settings doesnt actually seem to be working or i am doing something wrong... if a pokerroom lets say is 7 hours behind my time (its 7am when here when day ends in the pokerroom) how do i set up the settings? do you put -7 or + 7 (but it didnt show the correct time by the hands in neither of the cases)

_Loki_
07-21-2010, 03:53 AM
###
Hi RG

When you do this:
> 'Adjust site import times' > Click on your poker site

You get a pop-up that reads:
"Enter the time adjustment in hours
Entering 1 will add an hour to all hands
and entering -1 will take away an hour
Note that only newly imported hands will be adjusted"

###
I suppose you are in Europe & your poker site is set to a USA time zone
If when your poker lobby reads midnight it is 7am where you are then enter +7

###
If you want your old hands to adjust you will have to re-import the ones in 'C:\HMArchive' into a new DB after you have adjusted the HM import times
I think that you will have to move those archive hands to a new folder first & import from there or HM thinks they are duplicates
[I'm not sure if that's true with a new DB, but no harm in moving them first]

###
In your OP you said 6 hours diff ?

###

RoaylGamer
07-21-2010, 05:17 AM
i made a new DB and imported hands with +7 and it was all fine... but the problem is that new hands(just played a session) all report on my local time not new modified one... tho the settings are saved and should be working...

_Loki_
07-21-2010, 06:25 AM
...new hands(just played a session) all report on my local time not new modified one...
I thought that's what you wanted

What version number of HM is showing in your title bar ?
What poker site & its www address ?
Find a hand you have just played in the HMArchive - does it have the same time as in HM sessions (It has to be) ?
Is the HMArchive hand showing your time or poker lobby time ?
Put your local time now in the reply

RoaylGamer
07-21-2010, 10:50 AM
What i wanted was for hands in HEM show the time they were played by poker room so i would track them in real days (pokerroom time) not in my local time...

for example if i play 200 hands in total in 20 june and end the session before the day is over by pokerrom time i want them to show exacactly like that instead spliting them up in 2days because my local times day is already over... hope i explained well enough...

I ll be using these settings on Interpoker (boss) and UB (cereus). Right now i tested hands on UB and it didnt work as i wanted...

i am using 1.11.02b

In archive for UB it shows ET (UB pokerroom time) but in hands in HEM it shows my local time for the same hands.. so i guess it means i dont have to change anything for UB for hands to show correctly? or is HEM going to treat those hands by my local time regardless of time in HHs. (when i choose show hands played today i want them to show all hands played from 00-24 ET(pokerroom time) - day

My local time is 17:50 (5:50 pm)

_Loki_
07-21-2010, 11:20 AM
###
BOSS: According to this thread from 5 days ago...
>> Time Zone settings for poker client (http://poker.awhpoker.com/forums/showthread.php/100-Time-Zone-settings-for-poker-client)

Dear Players, We have noticed that there are some players who found some difficulty in checking the correct times through the poker client. We would like to make you aware that a recent update from Boss Media has changed the time display to read from your time zone settings set in your MS Windows installation. It is highly important that you check (and set) this time zone setting to your correct location.

If you are not sure how to check for these settings, please find below 2 user guides on how to do so, one for Windows 7 (Windows Vista is similar) and one for Windows XP (Windows 2000 is similar) :

So if this is true, then you will have to adjust Cereus to synchronise with Boss

###

RoaylGamer
07-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Dont need to synchronise BOSS and CEREUS... just played a session and just put in -3 in BOSS time settings and everything is fine...

just tried setting up UB.. so far seem to be working when i put -7 for UB not sure why it is mixing up... i ll see how it goes in next few sessions and report back...

RoaylGamer
07-21-2010, 02:55 PM
just did a session after which again all the hands are mixed up... i cant figure out what is the problem... now the time is showing something weird.. somewhere in between of 7 hour interval... (no local nor pokerroom time)

netsrak
07-22-2010, 04:13 AM
Did you check the original times in the handhistory files for the different sites?
You can open them with a texteditor like notepad. Look for them in the hm archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
Compare them to your local time and that should lead you to the correct adjustment factor.

If the times are wrong in the original handhistories (i remember AP/UB had this problem before) there is nothing we can do about it.

RoaylGamer
07-22-2010, 06:15 AM
Did you check the original times in the handhistory files for the different sites?
You can open them with a texteditor like notepad. Look for them in the hm archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
Compare them to your local time and that should lead you to the correct adjustment factor.

If the times are wrong in the original handhistories (i remember AP/UB had this problem before) there is nothing we can do about it.

yes i did... they seem to show the correct pokerroom time... where do i go from there?!

netsrak
07-22-2010, 09:33 AM
To be honest: i don't really understand your problem. I think the best is if you mail some screenshots and the original handhistory files for the sample hands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com. We will take a look at it.