PDA

View Full Version : Replayer slow

lee
07-20-2010, 07:38 AM
When im reviewing hand historys in replayer . It takes 3 miniutes for the hud too load up and if someone gets knocked out of torny in replayer it will take the same ammout of time too readjust too the new player at the table .But when im playing in real time the hud works fine and instantly adjusts or maybe it will be the the next hand .Is this normal or is there anyway i can speed the hud stats up to appear in the replayer .
please can u help.

netsrak
07-21-2010, 11:36 AM
Please check the performance tips from the link in my signature

BornTuKill
07-27-2010, 06:30 PM
i just brought this software, why does it take over 2mins to load around 150 hands to the replayer?is this normal. i wonder how long it will take to load a 1000hand session then?:confused:

BornTuKill
07-27-2010, 06:33 PM
as im speaking it hasnt finishing loading yet.I checked your performance tip.This is a small new database i created today,so it shouldnt be problem as there are around only 190 hands.Takes 4 mins to load 190 hands? how do i just load hands over X amount of BigBets? I notice in the filter there are Includes only hands where you won or lost at least x amount,that doesnt seem to work?
how do i change bigblinds from No limit to Limits?
I notice the bbs is in No limit format.

netsrak
07-28-2010, 05:57 AM
I think we need to take a look into your system for the replayer problems: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

We can check your other questions then too.

BornTuKill
07-30-2010, 02:27 PM
ok. i have no problems loading hands quickly into the replayer from cake poker, but it seems that the ongame/betfair hands is taking forever to load.

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.