PDA

View Full Version : how to filter by donk bet

SusieQQ
10-19-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi, just a quick how to question: I can't seem to figure out how to get HEM to show me all hands where a villain donk bet.

So I select villain and I'd like to filter out everything except hands where villain was the preflop caller out of position, but then led out into the flop.

Thanks!
Susie

Rvg72
10-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Best way would be to setup your preflop filter like "did PFR = True", "was 3bet = false" or something like that.

For Flop go into Flop Actions and select all the Call, Fold and Raise actions. This implies that you were facing a bet and should get the info you want.

Roy

SusieQQ
10-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Best way would be to setup your preflop filter like "did PFR = True", "was 3bet = false" or something like that.

For Flop go into Flop Actions and select all the Call, Fold and Raise actions. This implies that you were facing a bet and should get the info you want.

Roy

I just tried this. I have the player I'm interested in selected. When I run this filter, it shows me hands that he raised preflop and then someone else donked into him. I'd like to see hands that he called preflop, and then donked into the preflop raiser. (so the opposite of what this query seems to pull)

(I know a couple of hands specifically where he does this and they didn't make it into this query. And all the hands returned are ones where he raised pf and someone else donked into him)

When I select the 'did PFR= True' option does that mean did the selected user raise preflop, or does that just mean did anyone raise preflop? I'm having trouble building filters because I'm not quite sure how these options apply. (to the user, or the hand in general or what?)

Thanks!
Susie

morny
10-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Where he called Preflop

Filter > Edit > Filter By Action > Filter By Preflop Action : Select Call
Filter > Edit > More filters > Did 3bet = False
Filter > Edit > More filters > Faced 3bet = False
Filter > Edit > More filters > Faced 4bet = False
Filter > Edit > More filters > Raised 3Bet = False

(Possibly an easier way but whatever)

Where he donked Bet

Filter > Edit > More filters > Flop Cbet Possible = False
Filter > Edit > More filters > Facing Flop Cbet = False
Flop Bet = True
Flop Call = False
Flop Check = False

Think that should do what you want

luckylucky
02-02-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm trying to tweak what you got here to display the bet flop percentage so it reflects the percentage of donk betting. But however I tweak it, it's not matching up with what's displaying in the hud :confused:

morny
02-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Save the filter your using Filter > Save then attach it here (youll find it in the filters folder in your HM directory) and tell me the stat in the hud your comparing it against and ill see if i can figure it out

luckylucky
02-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Found a mistake in uploaded config. Will check out some more before upload again

morny
02-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Couple of things, # players = 6 your overall stats wont have this filter and youve SB unticked in main filters, although the SB will have position on the BB and cant donk he can call against a late position raise and then donk the flop still so that should be included and your last to act = false filter will cover BB vs SB scenarios.

Also be aware there is issues with some of the stats in the replayers in the the Betas not showing correct stat which is fixed in the next beta 1.08 beta 7 so if your using an earlier version youll need the Live Hud to check. If after making those changes your still seeing a difference let me know and ill look into it more thourough

//edit didnt see your edit until afterwards

luckylucky
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
youve SB unticked in main filters, although the SB will have position on the BB and cant donk he can call against a late position raise and then donk the flop still so that should be included and your last to act = false filter will cover BB vs SB scenarios.

Also be aware there is issues with some of the stats in the replayers in the the Betas not showing correct stat which is fixed in the next beta 1.08 beta 7 so if your using an earlier version youll need the Live Hud to check. //edit didnt see your edit until afterwards

Cheers Morny. Yeah I saw I had left out some of those filters, they were in another version I had. I've tried several different variations and none quite matches up. Here is a better one I thnik than the one I first put up.

# players = 6 your overall stats wont have this filter

It does filter it for amount of players though. :confused:

if your using an earlier version youll need the Live Hud to check.
//edit didnt see your edit until afterwards

I have been testing in the live hud.

morny
02-02-2009, 04:23 PM
See the attached filter, i think one of the problems was you were using the call for preflop action, but you were ruling out limp/call, probably very few of them but it would still make a difference

So i changed the filter to add Preflop raiser from any position and also PFR=false so that should include limp called hands, it seems pretty accurate but not 100% so ill into later as im heading off soon. Its obviously some other scenario were missing postflop as the preflop one seems accurate now

luckylucky
02-02-2009, 08:12 PM
See the attached filter, i think one of the problems was you were using the call for preflop action, but you were ruling out limp/call, probably very few of them but it would still make a difference

So i changed the filter to add Preflop raiser from any position and also PFR=false so that should include limp called hands, it seems pretty accurate but not 100% so ill into later as im heading off soon. Its obviously some other scenario were missing postflop as the preflop one seems accurate now

Does call call equate to limp/call in holdemmanager as I don't see Limp Call in the filter by Preflop Action?

I tried this filter and it still doesn't match up :(. It's showing 19 hands when I remove the 'bet flop', none without, whereas in the hud it's 1 hand out of 21. It could be something very small that's missing but I don't know what. :(

morny
02-02-2009, 08:52 PM
No those filters dosent accout for limp at the moment.

This would probably work, VPIP = true PFR=false call3bet=false call4bet=false

Think that should do it

edit// actually youll need to add Preflop action facing villain = unopened, 1 limper, 2limper and untick all the others and then also select filter by preflop actions call

New Edit, that dosent get limp/called hands dosent look like its possible that way although there is a limp call % stat in the manager would that work for what your trying to do