PDA

View Full Version : Import errors/Incorrect hands for Stars

kidd546
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
I've had two problems recently with HM, Pokertracker, and Pokerstars.

#1: While browsing some old hands, I found one in HM that was completely incorrect. It showed the button two spots to my right, I raised preflop, sb called, bb shoved allin, I went allin, sb folded. No action flop or turn, then a raise on the river. It didn't show allin equity % or anything. It showed my cards as A8.

I found the raw hand history, I actually had TT, was on the button, and was allin preflop.

#2: When I export hand histories to text from Pokertracker and import them to HM, I get about 1 in every 20 or 30 hands to be an error.

I am using the latest version of HM and pokertracker 2.

Patvs
07-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Instead of feeding HoldemManager with exported hands from PT3-->
Just import the original handhistories into HoldemManager-->
Just email PokerStars--> request every hand you've ever played--> and import THOSE files into HoldemManager 1.11.03

kidd546
07-20-2010, 01:16 PM
I actually use PT2.

I use hands from stars when I can, sometimes theres a few older hands I want to look at and its a lot easier to import from PT.

Is there a particular reason the import errors occur? They seem to be 1/20 hands or so.

netsrak
07-21-2010, 10:36 AM
The exported hands from PT2 are not 100% compatible with the HM import so there may be import problems with some hands.
its always better to use the original handhistory files from the pokersite.

kidd546
07-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Any chance of a patch that would fix that or not?

Its much more convenient than waiting for stars if i'm missing a few hands. I normally use the hands direct from stars though.

netsrak
07-22-2010, 04:02 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.