PDA

View Full Version : Just downloaded trial today, restarted it and says 0 of 15 days left?

Vel
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Subject says it all. I have no idea what happened. I installed the postgres stuff, was messing around in it, I imported histories fine, used leak buster, was watching a video, tried datamining tables but gave me an error, shut down and restarted and now says 0 of 15 days left...

Patvs
07-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Which HoldemManager version did you download?? From our website?

A trial could expire for a bunch of reasons such as:

* You already installed Holdem Manager before and tried it out
* Your system clock changed during the trial
* Your computer hardware changed during the trial
* You downloaded a really, really old version of HoldemManager?

We can’t extend the trial but we can offer a 15 day full refund option so that you can use it risk free. (i.e. buy it.. and we'll give you a full refund if you don't like it)

Vel
07-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Which HoldemManager version did you download?? From our website?

A trial could expire for a bunch of reasons such as:

* You already installed Holdem Manager before and tried it out
* Your system clock changed during the trial
* Your computer hardware changed during the trial
* You downloaded a really, really old version of HoldemManager?

We can’t extend the trial but we can offer a 15 day full refund option so that you can use it risk free. (i.e. buy it.. and we'll give you a full refund if you don't like it)

Yeah i Dl'd the trial from the website. The only thing i can think of is that i was running this registry cleaner program at the time i was installing/installed
and maybe that screwed it up. I am getting the program for free soon through my Cardrunners rakeback offer but I figured i just DL the trial and use it till i get it from them.