PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HEM not showing my session stats

luvinurladyz
07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, I got a new laptop few days ago and been using that to play poker on. I d/l hem and got it all working and stuff. It's importing hands but when I go to check my stats for the session it doesn't show anything. I do have my screen name set up on HEM. Any help would be appreciated.

luvinurladyz
07-18-2010, 07:04 PM
nobody can help a noob out?

luvinurladyz
07-18-2010, 09:20 PM
please?

_Loki_
07-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi Luvin - I'll have a go Sorry about the delay ...

this is a bit rushed though..

###
Just try rebooting & launching HM
Check the title bar of HM & see what version is written there ? (Give the number)

###
What game is it - Rush for example ?
REFER TO PIC BELOW in first link:
In the sidebar where it says this:- 'PLAYERS (XXXX)' - Do you have a number of players in the brackets ?
In the top to the right of 'Player' do you have your ScreenName showing ?
To the right of that is it like in the pic with no filters selected (ALL HANDS, ALL GAMES, NO FILTER)?
[see Missing hands FAQ lower down]
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Sessions (Cash Games Sub-Window) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/170/Sessions+%28Cash+Games+Sub-Window%29)

###
A] Your sessions 'tab' is showing nothing in BOTH top window & bottom window
Most likely cause is filters - they are tricky buggers - there's a rush filter for example..
This is worth a look
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Inaccurate+Reports)

###
B] Your sessions 'tab' is showing sessions in top window & nothing in bottom window
Most likely cause is to do with your DB having troubles
Please remove the 3 winner columns from the hand view.
This is done in options -> settings -> hand view columns
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hands View Column Selection (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/192/Hands+View+Column+Selection)

###

luvinurladyz
07-19-2010, 01:36 AM

###
Check the title bar of HM & see what version is written there ? (Give the number)

###
What game is it - Rush for example ?
In the sidebar where it says this:- 'PLAYERS (XXXX)' - Do you have a number of players in the brackets ?
In the top to the right of 'Player' do you have your ScreenName showing ?
To the right of that is it like in the pic with no filters selected (ALL HANDS, ALL GAMES, NO FILTER)?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Sessions (Cash Games Sub-Window) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/170/Sessions+%28Cash+Games+Sub-Window%29)

###
Most likely cause is filters - they are tricky buggers - there's a rush filter for example..
This is worth a look
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Inaccurate+Reports)

###
B] Your sessions 'tab' is showing sessions in top window & nothing in bottom window
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hands View Column Selection (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/192/Hands+View+Column+Selection)

###

I got version 1.11.02b. I tried restarting my laptop and restarting HEM and it didn't work. Now I think it might be working and I didn't do anything to it. Also I don't think it has to do with the filter cus I didn't mess with it at all. Also on my old laptop it was showing everything fine. My last session showed up so I'm going to play and see if it works. If not then IDK :(. Thank you very much for the help

luvinurladyz
07-19-2010, 02:39 AM
back to not working. no idea wtf is going on to be honest. if any of you guys could please hit me up on aim @ luvinurladyz, would be greatly appreciated. I just don't know what to do. I tried reading some things but it all just looks like another language to me

_Loki_
07-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Hi luvin

just go through my suggestions & post answers to all my questions
I've attached relevant FAQ's with each part - just look at the pics in the FAQ's

luvinurladyz
07-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi luvin

just go through my suggestions & post answers to all my questions
I've attached relevant FAQ's with each part - just look at the pics in the FAQ's

ok ty sir, I will do it tomorrow. Going to play for a bit and go to bed. Thanks again

luvinurladyz
07-19-2010, 03:58 PM

###
Check the title bar of HM & see what version is written there ? (Give the number) I have 1.11.02b

###
What game is it - Rush for example ? I play both Rush and "Regular" tables and neither of them are showing up.
In the sidebar where it says this:- 'PLAYERS (XXXX)' - Do you have a number of players in the brackets ? I got Players (2605)
In the top to the right of 'Player' do you have your ScreenName showing ? Yep it's showing my name.
To the right of that is it like in the pic with no filters selected (ALL HANDS, ALL GAMES, NO FILTER)? Yes no filters are turned on. All hands, hold em because mine doesn't support omaha, and no filter.

###
This is worth a look

###

###

The hands aren't missing because I can see everything being imported. It's just they are not showing up for some odd reason. I'm going to try removing the 3 winner columns and see what that does.

luvinurladyz
07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Yea that didn't do anything either. I wish I knew what to look for but this is a one weird problem I'm having.

_Loki_
07-19-2010, 09:18 PM
...& post answers to all my questions...

luvinurladyz
07-20-2010, 07:32 PM

I did with that last quote.

_Loki_
07-20-2010, 08:05 PM
sorry - your answers were inside the quote box so I didn't 'see' you'd edited my quote :)

what happened with removing the 3 winner columns ?

luvinurladyz
07-20-2010, 08:31 PM
sorry - your answers were inside the quote box so I didn't 'see' you'd edited my quote :)

what happened with removing the 3 winner columns ?

it's ok man, well actually I think that might have fixed it because my sessions are showing up so far, so tyvm.

MagicPie85
10-05-2010, 03:35 AM
This same thing happened to me today I woke up started playing as usual hadn't changed anything from the day before. The hands were importing fine and the HUD was working but nothing was showing up in my sessions tab and previous sessions I had played that were showing up in my sessions tab were not displaying anything in the hand section at the bottom of the session tab.

So I restarted my computer but that didn't help so then I updated to the latest version of HEM but that did nothing.

I've tried reimporting the hands and it says they're all duplicate and still don't show up in the session tab.

I'm stuck with this problem nothing seems to help it please help me fix it as it is incredibly frustrating.

I'm running version 1.11.04
Windows 7

Patvs
10-05-2010, 04:32 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Also try reimporting the hands into a NEW empty 1.11.05 beta 17 database

Dronto
10-09-2010, 06:01 PM
This same thing happened to me today I woke up started playing as usual hadn't changed anything from the day before. The hands were importing fine and the HUD was working but nothing was showing up in my sessions tab and previous sessions I had played that were showing up in my sessions tab were not displaying anything in the hand section at the bottom of the session tab.

So I restarted my computer but that didn't help so then I updated to the latest version of HEM but that did nothing.

I've tried reimporting the hands and it says they're all duplicate and still don't show up in the session tab.

I'm stuck with this problem nothing seems to help it please help me fix it as it is incredibly frustrating.

I'm running version 1.11.04
Windows 7

Hi.
I have similar problem. It started with 1.11.05 beta 15. Now I'm running 1.11.05 beta 18.
Total number of hands is wrong. In report tab it says 1047 hands. When reimporting the hands no new hands are imported and it says they're all duplicate, about 4000 hands, but in session tab it's still 1047 hands.
Created a new database, imported the hands and then it works fine.

Anyway I can fix the old database?

morny
10-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Assuming its not a filter on the old database its most likely corrupt, backup everything and reimport them into the new database and it should be good then

Dronto
10-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Assuming its not a filter on the old database its most likely corrupt, backup everything and reimport them into the new database and it should be good then

Ok, thank you.
Was hoping there was another way...