PDA

View Full Version : HUD Doesn' start

speirs
10-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi.

My HUD won't start. It only starts when I navigate to actual location on the hard drive and dubbleclick it. It doesn't start with HEM (option is ON) or even when I attach HUD to my Start menu. I'm using Vista Ultimate and playing on FTP.

Thanks.

morny
10-21-2008, 07:26 PM
This a problem that happens with a few people which we dont have a solution for at the moment. In most cases if you right click that file and choose Send To > Desktop it will create a shortcut and save you having to navigate all those folders each time

Stick66
10-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Count me as one with the same problem. Guess I'll have to manually start the HUD every time. No biggie since I had to do the same with PT2.

speirs
10-22-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the reply. It sucks, but it isn't the end of the world. Would be nice to have a fix in time.

speirs
02-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Has there been a fix on this issue yet?

I have a brand new computer and have the same problem again. It's now Vista Home Premium, fully updated, last computer was Vista Ultimate. I'm guessing everybody has to have this problem with Vista right?

Thanks.

morny
02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
We figured out its firewall/antivus/spybott related, youll need to add HMhud.exe to the exceptions list or try a different antivirus/firewall