PDA

View Full Version : HM re-configuration after formatting the PC

noap_
07-18-2010, 09:58 AM
hey guys!

I've just formatted my PC yesterday, so now I'm trying to set the system up again.
What is the easiest and best way to get my HM running again as it was before? With all the settings and stuff?

I've made a copy of those folders, so just need to know which folders/files exactly I have to copy to my new system:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager
C:\Users\noap_\AppData

thanks!

Patvs
07-18-2010, 11:53 PM
If you didn't export your old HUD, bonus/rakeback settings, using the EXPORT function--> moving file won't get them back.

You can--> move everything in the HoldemManager/config folder--> which holds your custom popups, and holdemmanager.conf file (which has your auto import info and ALL preferred settings)

noap_
07-19-2010, 03:42 AM
Hell, I should have thought of that...

Is there no way to get my old Database back? I mean it has to be stored anywhere.

netsrak
07-19-2010, 08:51 AM
The folders you backed up don't contain any handhistory or database informations. The only way is contact the pokersite supports and ask for your handhistories.

noap_
01-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Hi.

I've tried to use the export/import function for bonusses/rakeback and notes. Exporting seems to work fine (there's data in the txt-files) but when I'm using the import function, it always says "0 notes imported." or "0 data imported.".

Patvs
01-25-2012, 08:45 AM
You have to import all the handhistories first.

It can't import notes if the players of those notes don't exist in the database.
And it can't import bonuses/rakeback, if their are no hands from the date the bonus should be attached to.

noap_
01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
thanks for the quick help! I'll try.