PDA

View Full Version : 'Winnings' Incorrect

code_artisan
07-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Just finished a session on FT. I sat down with $60 and left with $71.25. My winnings for the session show up as $7. Am I doing something stupid here? I replayed my first and last hands to double check the figures, and they are correct.

I haven't played any other sessions today, and my filter looks fine. Any ideas?

Patvs
07-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

Reimport the hands into a new database.
If is possible you were disconnected for one of the hands. Can you got to my promotions (at the cashiers page) of Full Tilt--> and go to the handhistory page--> request today's hands--> reimport them to see if it will add any new hands

code_artisan
07-18-2010, 11:26 AM
A disconnect was the problem. As you suggested, I requested a new HH from Full Tilt, re-imported and everything looks fine now.

Thanks for the help.

zing
07-18-2010, 11:40 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

Reimport the hands into a new database.
If is possible you were disconnected for one of the hands. Can you got to my promotions (at the cashiers page) of Full Tilt--> and go to the handhistory page--> request today's hands--> reimport them to see if it will add any new hands

i disconnect a few times every session so i've now gota track back through the 30k hands i've played in the last 20days and re-import everything to get correct stats which are out by quite a margin so is there any possible fix for this issue coming as it's a bit of an ass ache to start doing this after every session now i know it's the problem.

Patvs
07-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Do you know why you disconnect??
Slow internet / router / unreliable wireless connection / Full Tilt crashes?

It any of that often happens, your only solution is to manually request all the hands daily/weekly and reimport them.

zing
07-18-2010, 07:43 PM
full tilt just freezes on me for a few seconds now and then so idk

it isn't a big deal in retrospect as requesting/re-importing the hands doesn't take very long at all now i know how.