PDA

View Full Version : HUD wont display hero stats

dipokers
07-17-2010, 09:39 PM
HUD wont display hero stats, even though disable hero in Hud is not ticked on .

_Loki_
07-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Do you know the Hero HUD only displays session stats ? It's by design & will be changed in a future version

dipokers
07-18-2010, 05:39 AM
the problem is that it will not show any stats at all

semmy
07-18-2010, 08:32 PM
I had the same question. I just started playing with the HM. And i was surprised that my states allways start from 0 hands again but that is normal? ok

I havent played against a same player yet but if i do these player have the old states as well?

netsrak
07-19-2010, 04:03 AM
@semmy: for all other players except hero the stats are cumulated

@dipokers: * Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02b from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Cosmos
07-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Do you know the Hero HUD only displays session stats ? It's by design & will be changed in a future version

i presume there will be a choice of keeping just session stats?

_Loki_
07-19-2010, 05:02 PM
i presume there will be a choice of keeping just session stats?
I'm not sure what you mean
Obviously they will keep hero session stats, but I don't know if there will be the option to JUST keep session stats (your words)